- Advertisement -
Neha Sharma is an Indian film actress and model. She was born on 21 November 1987 in Bhagalpur, Bihar. Neha completed her schooling at Mount Carmel School in Bhagalpur and pursued a course in fashion design from the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) in New Delhi. Neha made her acting debut with Telugu film Chirutha in 2007. Her first Hindi film was Mohit Suri’s Crook, released in 2010. Later, she appeared in many Hindi films, including Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum (2012), Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 (2013), Youngistaan (2014), Tum Bin II (2015), Mubarkan (2017).
A native of Bihar, Sharma attended the Mount Carmel School in Bhagalpur and pursued a course in fashion design from the National Institute of Fashion Technology(NIFT) in New Delhi. Sharma’s first role was in the Telugu film Chirutha, released in 2007. This gorgeous lady has earned good popularity in a short period of time in the Bollywood and Tollywood industries. She got a chance to play a lead role as an Indian Girl in the movie Crook.
- Advertisement -
Neha Sharma’s Basic Personal Info
|Name ||Neha Sharma|
|Born ||21st November 1987|
|Profession ||Actress, Model|
|Birth Sign ||Scorpio|
|Country ||Bhagalpur, Bihar, India|
|Net Worth||1 million USD|
|Debut Movie||Telugu- Chirutha (2007)|
Bollywood- Crook: It’s Good to be Bad (2009)
|Net Worth ||10 Crores INR|
|Salary ||1 crore/per film (INR)|
|Awards||India Education Awards, 2017|
|School||Mount Carmel School, Bhagalpur, Bihar|
|College||Fashion designing from National Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi|
|Father||Ajit Sharma (Politician)|
|Boyfriend Dated||Ram Charan (Actor)|
Jackky Bhagnani (Actor)
|– in cms||166 cm|
|-in meters||1.66 m|
|-in feet inches||5’51/2”|
|-in KG||56 kg|
|-in Pounds||123 lbs|
|– Waist||23 inches|
|– Biceps/Hips||37 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Favourite Food||Carrot Cake|
|Favourite Sport ||–|
|Favourite Film||Pursuit of Happiness, Million Dollar Baby and Happy Gilmore|
|Favourite Actor ||Adam Sandler, Ryan Gosling and Will Smith|
|Favourite Actress ||Vidya Balan, Madhubala and Cameron Diaz|
Hobbies, Likes & Dislikes
|Hobbies||Cooking, Listening to music, Reading and Dancing|
|Cars Collection ||n/a|
View this post on Instagram
- Ponds Soap, Nokia, Tanishq Jewelry.
Controversies & Interesting Facts
- During the shooting of ‘Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story’, Neha Sharma was miffed because while shooting a scene, Vivek, who was carrying her, let her fall on the ground deliberately.
- Her father is MLA of Bhagalpur, of the Indian National Congress party. Sharma has campaigned for her father in various elections.
- Sharma has three siblings. Sharma confessed to being severely asthmatic in childhood and always unwell and weak physically.
- Sharma is trained in the Indian classical dance form called Kathak.
- She has also learned street hip hop, Latin dancing-salsa, merengue, jive and jazz from the Pineapple dance studio, London.
- Neha considers Kate Moss as her style inspiration.
- Sharma also aspires to launch her own clothing label.
- Neha became a soft target to trolls when her morning selfie displaying a sex toy was circulated on the net; she slammed the trolls for being misogynist and asked to stop morphing pictures.
- Neha was also slammed for posting bold pictures on the social handles.
- Placed at fifth in the List of Fastest Rising People (2010) in India. The list was published by Google Zeitgeist.
- Featured at No. 31 in Times of India’s 50 Most Desirable Women.[
- Featured at No. 1 in the Times Poll of Hottest Female Debut.
- Featured at No. 7 on FHM 100 sexiest women in the world.
|Phone Number ||Not Share Publicly|
|Mobile Number||Not Share Publicly|
|E-mail ||Not Available|
|Website ||Update soon|
Social Media Profile
People Also Search For Kainaat Arora and Shriya Saran
- Advertisement -