Who Is Antonia Lofaso?
Antonia Lofaso is well known for her television cooking show. She is one of the most famous chefs in America. Apart from cooking, she is a famous television personality and an author also who wrote cookbooks. She was born on 23rd November in the year 1976. Antonia was also coming to the media when she dated famous recorded artist Heavy D.
Antonia was born to a Sicilian-Italian father and a Jewish mother. And she was born and raised in Northridge, Los Angeles. Since her childhood, she has been attracted to cooking and tried to make different kinds of dishes. After completing, she explored to pursue her interest in cooking and enrolled herself at New York City’s French Culinary Institute.
Antonia is a single mother who raised her daughter alone and has not gone into any relationship since her last breakup.
If you want to know аbоut Antonia Lofaso but you don’t have enough information about her. For those people, we hаvе соmріlеd аll information аbоut Antonia Lofaso including her net worth in 2021, her аgе, hеіght, wеіght, relationship, kіdѕ, bіоgrарhу аnd соmрlеtе dеtаіlѕ аbоut her lіfе. Wеll, we are sure if you read this article you may know more details аbоut Antonio Lofaso to date.
Antonia Lofaso’s Quick Bio
|Real Name||Antonia Lofaso|
|Date of Birth||23rd November 1976.|
|Dating/ Boyfriend||Heavy D.|
|Birthplace||New York City, New York, USA.|
|Age||44 years old|
|Occupation||Television personality, writer, Chef. Restaurant owner.|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Interest||Explore new things and new place|
|College Name||New York City’s French Culinary Institute.|
|Famous for||Famous chef|
|Net worth||$1 million|
Antonia Lofaso’s Early life
- Antonia Lofaso is a famous American and one of the top chefs. She has a great interest in cooking, so she enrolled herself in a cooking competition named “Bravo Series top Chef” in the fourth season. After that, we saw Lofaso in another show Top Chef: All-stars. After that, she appeared in Top Chef Duels. After all this, she made her place and became the Executive Chef and owner of the Black Market in Studio City in California.
Antonia Lofaso’s Personal life
- Lofaso was also popular and grabbed media attention for her relationship always. She had been dating Heavy D, a famous American rapper, singer, and hip-hop group leader. They had a daughter who was born in the year 2000. There are rumors that these pair are already married, but Heavy D never talked about it.
- She had gone through a bad phase when her partner and famous American rapper passed away in 2011 due to pneumonia. She got strong after this incident and dedicated her life to raising her daughter. After her partner’s death, she led a single mother life and not involved herself in any other relationship.
Lofaso’s career as a chef
- After completing her graduation Lafaso was fully focused on building her career in cooking. At first, she was the manager of Sean Combs’ restaurant in Justin while she was studying. Then she worked as a chef at a Los Angeles restaurant in Spago and Foxtail.
- At present, she is the owner of three big restaurants in Los Angeles, California. The names of her restaurants are Black Market Liquor Bar, Dama, and Scopa Italian Roots.
- Selena Gomez’s cookery show, Selena + Chef, invited her to appear in 2020.
Net Worth of Antonia Lofaso
- Antonia Lofaso is now a well-known name known for her professionalism and hard work in her work field. To see her lifestyle, her net worth will be around $1 million.
Some Quick Trivia
- Antonia Lofaso is well known for her television cooking show.
- Lofaso was also popular and grabbed media attention for her relationship always.
- She was born to a Sicilian-Italian father and a Jewish mother.
- At present, she is the owner of three big restaurants in Los Angeles, California.