Who is Jeffery Shaun?
Jeffery Shaun’s original name is Jeffery Shaun king. But he is popular with his short name Jeffery Shaun among his followers. He is one of the most famous writers in America. With this, he is also an activist and co-founder of Real Justice PAC. He uses his social media account for social causes where he posts related to social justice and other things. He is an active member of the Black Lives Matter movement.
Jeffery Shaun was born on 17th September in the year 1979. He was born and brought up in Versailles, Kentucky. There is a controversy about his father’s identity. Although his father’s name is Jeffrey Wayne King, in 2015, he revealed that his mother told him a black man was his biological father in an interview.
He is also known as ‘Facebook pastor’ as he made his social media account to recruit new members. He wrote many articles on Michael Brown. In one of his articles, he described the Brown crime scene. He also wrote about the Black Lives Matter movement.
|Real Name||Jeffery Shaun King|
|Nick Name||Jeffery Shaun|
|Date of Birth||17 September 1979|
|Age||40 years old|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Father||Jeffrey Wayne King|
|Mother||Naomi Kay King|
|Brother||Russ King and Jason King|
|Interest||Making videos and singing song|
|Daughter and son||Taeyonna King, Savannah King, and Kendi King|
|School Name||Primary school: Huntertown Elementary School. High school: Woodford County High School.|
|College Name||1. Morehouse College. 2. Arizona State University|
|Educational qualification||BA (History) from Morehouse College.2. MA (History) from Arizona State University|
|Famous for||His social media post|
|Favourite celebrity||Rapper: Drake|
- The famous civil rights activist and American writer Jeffery Shaun were born in Versailles, Kentucky, on 17th September 1989. Since his childhood, he did not see his father, his mother, Naomi key was the single parent for Shaun and his brother. He revealed in an interview in the year 2015 that his biological father is a black man and did not reveal his name yet.
- Since his childhood, there is a report that Shaun is a victim of racism, so he hates crimes. In several interviews, he told the reporter some of the crime incidents he saw in front of his eyes.
- After completing his graduation, he joined as a civics teacher in a high school, but within a year, he quit the job and joined Total Grace Christian Center in DeKalb County, Georgia as a pastor.
- In 2014, Shaun became a blogger for Daily Kos, a political liberal website, and put his thoughts through his writing on this site. He always focuses on civil rights, violence in Ferguson, Missouri, Charleston, South Carolina, and allegations of police brutality, especially toward the black community.
- In 2018, he was awarded two awards such as Black Entertainment Television’s Humanitarian awards and Time magazine The 25 Most Influential People on the Internet. In the year 2019, he also won Black Entertainment Television’s social movement award.
- He uses his social media account as a weapon for his movement against crime. He has 3.8 million followers on Instagram and 10.5k posts about social injustice.
- Jeffery is a married person. He was married to kay king and had five children. Two of his children are adopted.
- As a famous writer and social activist in America, he is most popular for the justice movement against crime. His net worth is approximately around 3 million $.