Who is Alan Robertson?
Marshal Alan Robertson, AKA Alan Robertson, is the eldest son of the celebrated hunter and reality showrunner, Phil Robertson, and his wife, Kay Robertson. Duck Commander is the hunting company of the Robertson family, which Phil founded. The family started a reality TV series with the title Duck Dynasty in 2012 to showcase their life and work. The show was telecasted on the A&E network from 2012 to 2017. Being the family’s first son, Alan Robertson was chiefly associated with the business and the TV series. But he left the company and accepted pastoring as a profession.
Alan kept himself exceptional from the hunting family. He even did not follow the trend of keeping a long beard like his father Phil and other siblings. Alan came back to join the company in 2012 as well as appeared in the show Duck Dynasty. The personality is also a writer. Along with his wife Lisa, Alan has authored a few books with the titles- The Duck Commander Devotional, A New Season: A Robertson Family Love Story of Brokenness and Redemption, The Duck Commander Devotional For Couples, and Desperate Forgiveness: How Mercy Sets You Free.
|Birth Name||Alan Robertson|
|Birth Date||January 5, 1965 (Age 56)|
|Birth Place||Louisiana, United States of America|
|Other Names||Al Robertson|
|Parent(s)||Phil Robertson and Marsha Kay Carroway|
|Sibling(s)||Jason Silas Robertson, Willie Jess Robertson, Jules Jeptha Robertson|
|College||Sunset International Bible Institute|
|Profession||Pastor, TV personality, Writer|
|Active Years||The 1970s- Present|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Children||Elizabeth Anna Robertson, Katie Alexis Robertson|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$4 million|
What does Alan Robertson do?
- Alan Robertson is a popular American personality associated with the TV series Duck Dynasty. Robertson joined the family profession of hunting after completing his studies. Being the eldest son of the Robertson family, Alan joined their company, Duck Commander, based in West Monroe, Louisiana, USA. The company manufacture duck calls and merchandise for duck and other animal hunting. The company also has sister companies- Buck Commander and Strut Commander. But soon, Alan’s religious interests increased within him. Hence he left the company and joined White’s Ferry Road Church in West Monroe, Los Angeles.
- After serving for years in the church, Alan returned to his family company in 2012. In the same year, Duck Dynasty, a show based on the Robertsons, aired on the A&E network. Alan started featuring in the episodes of the show. Unlike other Robertsons, Alan has a short beard, and he dresses up differently. The TV series had 11 Seasons with 131 episodes and ran till 2017. The show celebrated the legacy and popularity of the Duck Commander. With their appearances, the Robertson family became very popular so was their eldest son Alan. He started writing and has released some notable pieces alongside Alan’s wife, Lisa. The Duck Commander Devotional was their first book that was released in 2013. The Duck Commander Devotional For Couples is another famous book by the duo that was released in 2016.
What is Alan Robertson’s family background?
- Alan Robertson belongs to the legendary hunter family of the USA, the owner of the company Duck Commander. Alan is a 56 years old pastor and TV personality on January 5, 1965, in Louisiana, USA. Phil Robertson and Marsha Kay Carroway are Alan’s parents. He has three siblings Jason Silas Robertson, Willie Jess Robertson, and Jules Jeptha Robertson. Alan weighs 85 kg and is 6.1 feet tall.
When did Alan Robertson marry Lisa Robertson?
- Alan and Lisa Robertson got married on November 9, 1984. The couple has two daughters Elizabeth Anna Robertson and Katie Alexis Robertson.
What is Alan Robertson’s net worth?
- Alan Robertson has served and a pastor and also a TV personality. His net worth is $4 million.
- Alan Robertson has blue eyes.
- His birth sign is Capricorn.
- Phil Robertson’s eldest son is Alan.
People Also Search For Jeff Tremaine and Nayib Bukele