Zach Herron (born May 27, 2001) is the youngest member of the band “Why Don’t We” along with Jack Robert Avery, Daniel James Seavey, Corbyn Matthew Besson, and Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich. He is a famous singer, songwriter, and popular social media personality. He was popular with his cover videos even before joining the band. He was famous for covering the original song of Jason Mraz titled “I’m Yours”.
Myta is the name of Zach’s mother, and Josh is the name of Zach’s father. It’s all we know about Zach’s parents, like their names or jobs – but it is clear that they both are truly loving and supportive. His transition from an internet sensation to an up-and-coming singer-songwriter has been nothing short of phenomenal. The youngster from Texas, who has close to 700k followers on Instagram (and is an active presence across all social platforms), released two singles in 2016.
He has over 290,000 subscribers on YouTube and over 2 million followers on Instagram. He was a really talented singer and performer from a very early age and was even selected as the best singer in his school. Discover much more interesting facts such as his height, age, relationship, net worth, and full bio down below.
|Born||May 27, 2001 (19 years old)|
|Ethnicity||White and Filipino|
|Height||168 cm (in centimetres)|
1.68 m (in meters)
5 feet 6 inches (in feet and inches)
|Weight||65 kgs (in kilograms)|
143 lbs (in pounds)
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$400,000 (approximately)|
|Profiles||Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube|
Where was Zach Herron born?
- Zach Herron was born in Dallas, Texas. on May 27, 2001. When he was younger, he was a very talented singer and dancer. He used to entertain guests with singing and magic tricks. He became famous among friends when he covered Justin Bieber’s baby at his cousin’s wedding.
- That video became viral, which motivated Zach to start his own YouTube channel. In eighth grade, he was voted the most talented student in his class. He started teaching himself to play guitar and piano. He also started singing in the choir at an early age but quit focusing on his YouTube career.
What is Zach Herron famous for?
- In 2012, he joined the Septien Entertain group, a school for performers to enhance their talent and art. That school paved his way into the world of entertainment. During the opportunity to perform at Six Flags organized by the school, he covered Shawn Mendes’s “Stitches“, which became incredibly viral with over fifteen million views in just a week.
- In 2015, he released his self titled YouTube channel. He covered I’m Yours original by Jason Mraz, and he got sensational reviews and started to gather fans and audiences for his channel. In 2016, he released his first single titled ” Timelapse“, which was an instant hit. That motivated Zach even more to pursue his YouTube career.
- He started going on social media tours along with other artists. His first-ever live show was in Indianapolis. Everyone was so impressed by Zach he became a permanent member of the Official Impact Summer Break Tour.
- Later in 2016, his second single, “Why”, was released. The single did really well, and it got him even more fans and admirers. He formed a band with four other members titled ” Why Don’t We”. The band members include Jack Robert Avery, Daniel James Seavey, Corbyn Matthew Besson, and Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich.
- The band released their debut song, “Taking You”, in October 2016. They released their debut album “8 letters” in 2018. They also went on “8 Letter Tour” in 2018, which was a success and gave the band more exposure and fans.
What is the height of Zach Herron?
- Zach Herron stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs about 65 kg. He has dark brown hair colour, and his eyes colour is dark brown. His zodiac sign is Gemini.
- As a kid, he was timid but was able to show his talents to his friends. He used to like playing football and singing with his friends. His hobby includes skating, swimming and watching soccer.
Who is Zach Herron dating now?
- As of 2020, it is assumed Zach Herron is single, but he dated California based singer and Instagram star Kay Cook. They were in a relationship for almost a year. After breaking up with Zach, Kay addressed her Instagram story about how Zach cheated on her, and she is not in good mental condition. Zach refused to comment on that matter.
- Zach was born to Josh Herron and Myta Herron. He also has a young sister Reece Herron and a younger brother Ryan Herron. Not much is known about his parents and his siblings.
Zach Herron Net Worth
What is the net worth of Zach Herron?
- Zach Herron is a megastar singer and YouTube star with over 2 million followers on Instagram and over 290,000 subscribers on YouTube. But his primary source of income predominantly comes from his record sales and advertisers. As of 2020, his estimated net worth is approximately $450,000.
- Zach was born in Dallas, Texas.
- He joined a singing choir when he was young.
- His cover of Shawn Mendes’s “stitches” gathered over fifteen million views in one week.
- His net worth is approximately $450,000.
- Zach Herron and Jack Sartorius both are young American musicians and YouTubers.
Image Credit – @ZachHerron Instagram
View this post on Instagram