Morteza Barjesteh is an Iranian pop singer, songwriter, and composer best known for his stage name Morteza. He was born on August 31, 1951, in Tehran, Iran. Morteza has sung a lot of songs in his career; some of his popular work includes “Khaloo Khaloo”, “Del Be Tou Bastam”, and “Palangeh”, to name a few. Morteza was born in Tehran and spent his early years there. After finishing primary and secondary education, he studied architecture and engaged in graphic designing. During their years of living in Iran, he worked with several advertising companies as a designer.
He got fame with his album “Dayeh Dayeh” and “Anar Anar”. His songs mainly focus on Iranian culture and politics. His work earned him international fame and recognition. He is one of the richest singers in his country. He has ranked top in the list of most famous singers born who was born in Iran.
After the 2009 election and the protests of a great majority of Iranians and they’re being oppressed by the government, which eventually resulted in the formation of the “Iranian Green Movement”, Morteza has been one of the few singers who performed some songs in regards to the mentioned political events.
By the age of 16, Morteza started singing firstly in Iranian movies. In 1969 he went in for a singing festival in Mikhake north I (Silver Carnation), a famous TV show performed by Fereydoon Farrokhzad and broadcast from Iran’s national television for the first time and won the competition. This was the beginning of his professional singing.
|Full Name||Morteza Barjesteh|
|Date of Birth||August 31, 1951|
|Age||68 years old.|
|Hair Color||Under Review|
|Eye Color||Under Review|
|Weight||76 kg (in kilograms)|
167 lb (in pounds)
|Height||176 cm (in centimetres)|
1.76 m (in meters)
5′ 9” (in feet and inches)
- Morteza Barjesteh was born on August 31, 1951. He is a well-known Singer, and here at FamousFaceWiki, Morteza trends for being a popular Singer. He is from Tehran, Iran, and He is 68 years old as of 2020.
- His first song, named “Eshghe Zoodgozar” (“fleeting love”), was written by Masoud Hooshmand. The late Parviz Maghsadi composed music for “Eshghe Zoodgozar”.Gradually thereafter, Morteza Barjasteh became known to people by his stage name, Morteza. Until the Islamic Revolution of Iran, he sang about 180 songs while cooperating with many famous Iranian songwriters and composers. He also sang about 50 songs for the Iranian movies.
- Morteza Barjesteh is a well-known member of the Singer club at FamousFaceWiki. He is also listed as a popular celebrity having a zodiac sign of Capricorn.
How much is Morteza Barjesteh worth?
- He is a popular Iranian pop singer who has released several hit songs. He has an estimated net worth of approximately $2 million. Morteza makes the majority of the income through his profession as a singer and songwriter.
|Networth in 2019||$2 Million|
|Networth in 2020||$2 Million|
|Primary Income Source||Singer (profession)|
How tall is Morteza?
- He stands at the height of 5 ft 9 inches or 1.76 m tall and weighs approximately 76 kg. His zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- Morteza is currently single. He is not married or engaged as of 2020.
Social Media Profile
View this post on Instagram
- Morteza Barjesteh was born on August 31, 1951.
- Morteza Barjesteh, best known by his stage name Morteza, is an Iranian pop singer-songwriter and composer who gained fame in Iran during the 1980s.
- He is from Tehran, Iran.
- His net worth is $2 Million.
- He is a well-known Singer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Morteza in a Relationship?
- The information is not currently available.
How tall is Morteza Barjesteh?
- He is 1.96 m tall.
Is he alive?
- Yes, He is still alive.
What is Morteza’s Net worth?
- His Net worth is $2 Million.
Why is Morteza so popular?
- He is popular for being a successful Singer.
People Also Search For Joji and Alli Fitz