Urvashi Rautela is an Indian film actress and model who works in Hindi films. She was born on 25 February 1994 in Haridwar, Uttarakhand. She began participating in beauty shows and pageants at the age of 15. She did her graduation from Delhi University. She made her Bollywood debut with the film Singh Saab the Great in 2013, and she appeared in films Sanam Re (2016),Great Grand Masti (2016) and Kaabil (2017). She also made her Kannada debut with Mr. Airavata in 2015. Later she signed for several other movies which were commercially successful movies like Hate story 4 with Karan Wahi in 2018, Pagalpanti in 2019 and virgin Bhanupriya in 2020.
Rautela was crowned Miss Diva – 2015 and represented India at Miss Universe 2015 pageant. She has appeared in Yo Yo Honey Singh’s international video album LoveDose which released in October 2014 which became massive hit on YouTube. She also appeaed in many brands like Ozel Lifestyle, Lakme Cosmetics, LG Bhima Gold, Levi’s.
She will be seen in the next installment of Hate Story franchise, Hate Story 4 releasing in 2018.
Urvashi Rautela’s Basic Personal Info
|Born||25th February 1994(33years old)|
|Country||Kotdwar, Uttarakhand, India|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Debut Movie||Hindi- Singh Saab The Great (2013)
Kannada- Mr. Airavata (2015)
Web Series- Sex Chat with Pappu & Papa (2016)
|Net Worth||$2 millions|
|Salary||1 crores/per film (INR)|
|School||DAV School, Kotdwar|
|College||Gargi College, Delhi University, New Delhi|
|Father||Manvar Singh (Businessman)|
|– in cms||178 cm|
|-in meters||1.78 m|
|-in feet inches||5’10”|
|-in KG||57 kg|
|-in Pounds||126 lbs|
|– Waist||27 inches|
|– Biceps/Hips||35 inches|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Favorite Food||Momos, Dahi-Vada, Pani-Puri, Street Food of Delhi, Italian & Japanese Cuisine|
|Favorite Sport||Basket Ball|
|Favorite Destination||South France, Goa, Uttarakhand|
|Favorite Actor||Hrithik Roshan|
|Favorite Actress||Sridevi, Sushmita Sen|
Hobbies, Likes & Dislikes
|Hobbies||Dancing, Water Sports, Biking, Reading, Yoga|
|Bike Collection||Harley Davidson|
View this post on Instagram
Ozel Lifestyle, Lakme Cosmetics, LG Bhima Gold, Levi’s
Controversies & Interesting Facts
- She was disqualified in 2012 from the Miss India competition due to the controversy regarding her age, but she won again in 2015.
- Due to her athletic body she was a good basketball player and played at the national level.
- She is trained dancer in many western and Indian classical dances like Bharatanatyam, Kahtak, Ballet, Contemporary Belly, Hip Hop and Broadway Jazz.
- Sushmita Sen encouraged her and told her that she has potential to win an international title.
- She founded-Urvashi Rautela Foundation- to help the needy in education, health.
- At the age of 17, she started participating in beauty contest. She won the Miss Universe India pageant in the year 2012 at the age of 18.
- She gave the exam of IIT as she was aspired to pursue her career in Engineering.
- She did her acting training at New York Academy’s School of Film and Acting Talents.
- She was accused of gate crashing in Manish Malhotra’s party where she was not even invited.
- As per the reports she is a huge fan of Justin Bieber and has paid a huge sum of money in getting the VVIP ticket. For which she was trolled for not donating the money to the charity.
- Urvashi was not invited to her own movie premier because she was not on good terms with the co actors of Sanam Re.
- 2011: Indian Princess 2011
- 2011: Miss Asian Supermodel 2011 India
- 2011: Miss Tourism Queen of the year International World 2011
- 2015: Miss Diva – 2015
- 2016: Tassel Fashion and Lifestyle Awards for Beauty of the Year.
- 2016: Exhibit Tech Awards for Most Viral Celeb of the year
- 2017: TSR National Film Awards 2017 for Best Female Debut South- Mr. Airavata
- 2017: TSR National Film Awards 2017 for Special Jury Most Promising Bollywood Actor in Hindi
- 2017: Youth Icon Awards 2017
|Phone Number||Not Share Publicly|
|Mobile Number||Not Share Publicly|
Social Media Profile