The life of Tones and I
Tones and I is an Australian female singer and songwriter. Her popularity sky-rocketed after her second single song, Dance Monkey. The song rolled out in 2019 and became number one on all music charts. In 2019, she won the most significant awards at the ARIA Music Awards.
The precise birth year of Tones and I is not known. Some entertainment news sources claim that she was born in 2000, while other sources claim her birth year to be 1993. Toni has dismissed both of these speculations. The pop singer said that available information about her birthday on the Internet is false.
Tones and I is not the singer’s original name. Her real name is Toni Watson. One of Toni’s aunts suggested that she might have musical talents when she was only seven years old. One day Tony was chilling out in a park with her family and cousins. Toni and her cousins were singing a song and her auntie noticed her singing abilities. This early encouragement motivated her. She learned to play keyboards and drum pads when she was a secondary school student.
Toni Watson started her YouTube channel in 2009. Her first uploads were Cappella cover versions of various songs. She also started performing at local events. At first, she used to perform with a guitarist. But, eventually, she branched out and began performing solo. Her singing won her many loyal fans and admirers.
|Birth Name||Tones and I|
|Profession||Singer, Song Writer|
|Country||Mornington Peninsula, Australia|
|Sexual Orientation||Not known|
|High School||Not known|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Playing Position||Not Applicable|
What is the success story of Tones and me?
- Toni has showcased her amazing vocals on various American TV shows. The major TV shows include The Voice, The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, and The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Her songs Dance Monkey and Never Seen the Storm were global hits. The music video of Dance Monkey reached one billion views on YouTube by May 20, 2020.
- Toni has received many awards for her musical prowess. The major awards include the ARIA Music Awards, the APRA awards, and Spotify Awards. In 2019, her song Dance Monkey won three ARIA Music Awards. She won the award in three categories- Best Pop Release, Best Female Artist, and Best Breakthrough Artist. Similarly, her work The Kids Are Going also won the ARIA Music Award in 2019.
- One of her recent achievements includes winning the 2020 International Songwriting Award (ISC). She is also the honoured recipient of the 2020 Song of the Year and Breakthrough Songwriter awards. She received the Australasian Performing Right Association (APRA) Music Awards awards. Additionally, she received gold certification for Bad Child, and The Kids Are Coming.
What is the physical appearance of Tones and I?
She is five feet six-inch and weighs 140 lbs. Tones and I has blonde hair and brown coloured eyes.
What is the relationship status of Tones and I?
The relationship status of Tones and I is not known yet.
What is the net worth of Tones and I?
As of November 2021, the estimated net worth of Tones and I is around two million USD.
- She made her debut on USA TV with the popular Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.
- Tones and I loves having a pet.
- Tones and I loves traveling.
- Tones and I learned how to play Keyboard and drum when she was studying in high school.
View this post on Instagram