Who is Tom Green?
Michael Thomas Green, also popularly known as Tom Green, is a famous Canadian-American actor and comedian. He is very popular with his shock comedy. He earned major recognition through a show he did on MTV. It was called the Tom Green Show. The show aired between 1994 to 2000. The artist has also played roles in movies like Shred in 2008, Stealing Harvard in 2002, Freddy Got Fingered in 2001, Road Trip in 2000 and Charlie’s Angels in 2000.” Basement Jams” and “Prepare for Impact” were some of his well-known studio albums.
He starred in Hollywood movies like Fredy got Fingered, Shred, Charlie’s Angels, Stealing Harvard, Road Trip. He was married to Drew Barrymore, but the marriage did not last long.
He began performing stand-up comedy at age 15. Hosted a comedy-oriented radio call-in show at the University of Ottawa while attending Algonquin College.
Green celebrated his birthday on July 30 and was born in 1971. He graduated from Colonel By High school in 1990. In 2000 Green was diagnosed with and successfully treated for testicular cancer.
Today, Tom tours across the country and beyond, performing standup at sold-out venues. He first captured his unique brand of onstage hilarity on video in his one-hour comedy special, Tom Green Live, taped at the Wilbur Theater in Boston.
|Name||Michael Thomas Green|
|Born||30 July 1999|
|Profession||Comedian, talk show host, actor, filmmaker, and musician|
|Eye Color||Hazel – Light Brown|
|Spouse||Drew Barrymore ( 2001-2002 )|
What is Tom Green famous for?
- On 30th July 1971, Micheal Thomas Green is a Canadian – American comedian and actor famous for his shock comedy. Early in his life, at the age of 15, Tom started performing stand-up comedy at the yuk’s comedy club. After a few years, Green started his show, named “The Tom Green Show” which aired from September 1994 to 1996, consisting of 50 episodes in 2 seasons.
- The show aired on Rogers television for one hour with no commercial, public access program. The show had a format where guests visited, and bands played in front of a live audience. Later, “The Comedy Network” in 1997 picked up the show and aired 26 episodes in 2 seasons. His show was then picked up by MTV in 1999, which gained him popularity over the US and worldwide.
- He was diagnosed successfully with testicular cancer during his tenure in MTV. Later on, his fame led to his debut in Hollywood movies, including “Charlie’s Angels”, “Freddy Got Fingered” and Stealing Harvard. His other movies include, “Road Trip” and “Shred”.
- He got married to Drew Barrymore in July 2001 and got divorced in October 2002. On his return to MTV, Green directed a one hour special MTV show, “The Tom Green Subway Monkey Hour” in which he pestered strangers in Japan. In mid-2003 Green was given his own late-night talk show, “The New Tom Green Show ” which ended 3 months from its start. Later on, on 12th October 2004, he released his autobiography.
What is the height and weight of Tom Green?
- The actor is 6ft 3 inches and weighs around 87 kg. He is presently 49 years old, considering his birth year 1971.
- Also, read about Bret Michaels
- Green stated on July 18, 2021, that he has returned to Canada after decades in Los Angeles.
- Green married Drew Barrymore in 2001. The couple were initially happy but could not carry it long. As a result, drew and Green got divorced only a year after their marriage.
- Green has also been said to have dated Marey Carey as well as Brittany Murphy in his past.
- In 2014 he was in a relationship with Rein Darling.
- 49-year-old Green has a net worth of $6 million.
- Green has a net worth of $6 million
- His ex-wife has a net worth of $125 million.
- Tom was married to Drew Barrymore in the past.
- He gained popularity through his Show on MTV, “The Tom Green Show”.