Who is Sean Kingston?
Kisean Paul Anderson was born on 3rd February 1990. He is more popularly known by his professional alias-Sean Kingston. He is a Jamaican and American musician, composer, and rapper. He is recognized for his hit music – Fire Burning, Beautiful Girls & Eenie Meenie. The talented rapper has all the music vibe in his blood.
Born on February 3, 1990, Sean Kingston spent his early youth in the Half Way Tree section of his parents’ hometown of Kingston, Jamaica – hence his name, before moving to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida at age six.
Kingston is known for his hard lyrics, a result of his homelessness and his difficult childhood. Kingston attended Ocho Rios High School in Ocho Rios for three years before migrating to the United States. His grandfather was the noted Jamaican reggae producer Lawrence Lindo, who worked under the stage name Jack Ruby.
|Name||Kisean Paul Anderson|
|Born||3rd February 1990|
|Profession||Singer, composer, and rapper|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
Know about him in more details
- Kisean Paul Anderson was born In the region of Miami. Kingston was the eldest of the first of three kids. His mom’s name Is -Janice Turner. Along with his family, Kingston shifted to the locality of Kingston, which is situated in Jamaica, when Sean Kingston was just six years old.
- Kingston heeded to Ocho Rios High School for just three years before going back to the US. His grandparents were the distinguished Jamaican reggae founder, who laboured under the name Jack Ruby.
- Also, read about NigaHiga.
- In 2010, he appeared in a PETA ad with one of his dogs, urging people not to tether their dogs outside.
What made him famous?
- The record-Tomorrow was broadcasted on 22nd Sep 2009. Makers involved in the making of the album were all known personalities like Wyclef Jean and J.R Rotem. Two more of his solos were broadcasted as singles.
- Besides, five promotional ones were published, mounting up to the record. Sean Kingston composed -Whatcha Say. He also formulated many famous songs that came to the vogue giving me fame and appreciation.
- He had an accomplishment in the O2 Arena, where he was funded by Mumzy Stranger. His career saw many ups and downs, yet he continues to toil and make the most of it. Later on, when he was seen as an established figure in the music industry, many big offers from Nicki Minaj, Eminem, and big personalities began approaching him for song composition.
- Sean Kingston Recruits Travis Barker for New Track and Video “Love Is Wonderful” on July 31, 2021 “Love is a great thing in a relationship, with family,” Kingston said of the new song, “Love Is Wonderful,” which will be performed live on Live With Kelly and Ryan next month. “Love is bringing the country back to life!” Love is something that everyone can relate to.”
Where was he born?
- Kisean Paul Anderson was born In the region of Miami. Kingston was the eldest of the first of three kids. His mom’s name Is -Janice Turner. Kingston, along with his family, shifted to the locality of Kingston, which is situated in Jamaica, when Kingston was just six years old. Kingston heeded to Ocho Rios High School for just three years before going back to the US. His grandparents were the distinguished Jamaican reggae founder, who laboured under the name Jack Ruby.
Who is he dating?
- Sean Kingston is single for now. However, he has been in the headlines for his numerous relationships. He was with Angela Mary Coates in 2017; before her, he also dated Shaniece Hairston in 2012 and was also with Maliah Michel in 2011.
Sean Kingston Net Worth
- His net worth is approximately 500 thousand dollars.
On November 14th, 2021, According to TMZ, a music video director who has been residing at Sean Kingston’s home has accused him of assaulting him and drawing a gun on him.
- Sean Kingston is a famous Jamaican and American singer, composer, and rapper.
- His net worth is around &500 thousand.
- Sean Kingston is single as of now.
- He is the eldest of all three siblings.
- Sean Kingston was born on 3rd Feb 1990.
- His dad’s name is Jack Ruby.
- His mom’s name is Janice Turner.
View this post on Instagram