She is headstrong, smart and naturally confident! Meet Neera Tanden, senior advisor to President Joe Biden and learn more about her in this article!
Who is Neera Tanden?
Neera Tanden is an American government official and a political consultant.
She was born on September 10, 1970, and is 51 years old. She is the president of the Centre for American Progress, which is a liberal advocacy organization. She is also the senior advisor to President Joe Biden.
Tanden was born in Bedford, Massachusetts after her parents immigrated to the USA from India. She has been a part of various Democratic presidential campaigns like Michael Dukakis, Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama. She was also the senior staffer to Hilary Clinton in the year 2000.
After the 2020 elections, President Joe Biden announced that Tanden would be the following Office of Management and Budget (OMB) director. However, she stepped back from it.
|Real Name||Neera Tanden|
|Nick Name||Neera Tanden|
|Date of Birth||September 10, 1970|
|Age||51 years old|
|Occupation||American government official and a political consultant|
|Birthplace||Bedford, Massachusetts, U.S|
|Country||United States of America|
|Height||5 feet 3 inch
|Education||University of California, Los Angeles
Yale Law School
|Social Media Accounts|
How did Neera Tanden attain success?
- While in college, Tanden worked as a precinct leader in the Bel Air district of West Los Angeles. She then eventually worked with President Bill Clinton on his campaigns on new energy policies and healthcare reform. She was also the associate director for domestic policy in the Clinton White House and the domestic policy advisor in the First Lady’s Office.
- Neera Tanden was deputy campaign manager and policy director for Hillary Clinton in 1999 and 2000. From 2003 to 2005, she worked as Senator Clinton’s legislative director. Tanden was the domestic policy director for President Obama’s successful general election campaign.
- Tanden worked as Senior Vice President for Domestic Policy, the Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs, and Chief Operating Officer in Obama’s administration.
- She became CAP’s President and CEO in 2011.
- President-elect Joe Biden, in 2020 declared that Tanden would be his nominee for Director of the Office of Management and Budget. However, due to some disagreement over this decision, Tanden submitted a withdrawal letter stating she wasn’t longer willing to continue her nomination for the post.
- She was finally appointed as a senior advisor to President Biden in 2021.
What is the physical appearance of Neera Tanden?
- Neera Tanden is 5 feet 3 inch tall.
- She has medium length brown hair, and her eyes are black.
- Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
- She is one of the most famous politicians globally and has been largely successful in most of her endeavours so far.
What is the relationship status of Neera Tanden?
- Neera Tanden is married to Ben Edwards. They met in college and married in the year 1999. The couple is blessed with two children.
What is the net worth of Neera Tanden?
- The approximate net worth of Neera Tanden is $1 million.
- Neera Tanden is an American government official and a political consultant.
- She was born on September 10, 1970.
- She is 51 years old.
- She is the president of the Centre for American Progress, which is a liberal advocacy organization.
- She is the senior advisor to President Joe Biden.
- She was extremely close to the Clintons.
- She belongs to the Democratic Party.
- Her parents immigrated from India to the USA.
- She is married to Ben Edwards.
- Tanden is blessed with two children.
- Her net worth is $1 million.
- She is one of the most successful politicians that the US has ever had.
- Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
- Her favourite actor is Chris Evans.