Miguel is a well-known singer, lyricist, actor, and record producer from the USA. He mainly creates songs of rhythm and blues as well as its alternative genre.
Who is Miguel?
Miguel Jontel Pimentel, popularly known as only Miguel, has emerged as a fine R&B singer and songwriter in recent times. He is also a versatile instrument player who plays guitar and keyboard too. Belonging to a multi-ethnic group, the singer has the melody and touch of Africa, Mexico, and America. Several movie appearances followed his success in the field of music. Miguel has a huge fan base belonging to different parts of the world. He has a vast number of followers on social media too. For his contribution to the art form of music, the singer has been nominated and won several recognitions. Miguel was nominated for Teen Choice Awards in 2013 for the category of R&B artist.
The singer was nominated for MTV Video Music Awards in Best Video with a Social Message in the same year. In 2014, Miguel was nominated for the NAACP Image Awards but unfortunately could not win it. The singer was nominated for the prestigious Grammy Award six times in his career, among which he won in 2013 for the category of Best R&B Song. Miguel was also nominated for Black Reel Awards in 2013 for his song Think Like a Man but could not bag it.
|Birth Name||Miguel Jontel Pimentel|
|Birth Date||October 23, 1985 (Age 35)|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Other Names||Miguel, Miguel JontelJontel Johnson|
|Sibling(s)||Jamaal Harris Pimentel|
|High School||San Pedro High School|
|Profession||Singer, Record Producer, Actor, Songwriter|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Eye colour||Dark brown|
|Spouse(s)||Nazanin Mandi (2018-Present)|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$12 million|
What is Miguel’s profession?
- Miguel is a popular R&B singer from America. Along with playing different instruments like guitar and keyboard, the singer enhanced his interest in music in his teenage years. Miguel signed a contract with the production house Drop Squad in 2000. With gradual changes in the record houses, the singer gained experience of working in the music industry. While on a contract with Jive Records, the singer released his first album, All I Want Was You, in 2010. Miguel has also worked with other artists like Usher and Asher Roth in producing their hit albums. In 2012, the singer released his second album, Kaleidoscope Dream. It became a hit in no time, charting third in Billboard 200.
- The singer released several singles such as #Beautiful, Sure Thing, and Adorn in the following year. Miguel’s next album, Wildheart, came out in 2015. His next popular single, Waves, came in 2016. In the following year, the singer released his album War & Leisure. Te Lo Dije is Miguel’s only Spanish extended play that was released in 2019. This year in April, he released another extended play, Art Dealer Chic 4. The artist has appeared in films like Live by Night in 2016 and Detroit in 2017. Miguel has also given his voice to one of the characters in the 2020 animated film Fearless.
Who are Miguel’s parents?
- There is no information about the identity of Miguel’s parents, but his mother is African-American, and his father is Mexican-American. He has a sibling named Jamaal Harris Pimentel. The singer is 35 years old and was born on October 23, 1985, in Los Angeles, California, USA. He attended San Pedro High School. Miguel’s bodyweight is 75 kg, and his height is 5.10 feet. He has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Is Miguel gay?
- Miguel is straight and has been married to his long-term, beloved Nazanin Mandi since 2018. Before Mandi, The singer was reportedly involved in other relationships.
What are Miguel’s income sources?
- Miguel is a celebrated R&B singer, lyricist, record producer as well as actor. His net worth is $12 million.
- Miguel is 5.10 feet tall.
- The singer has several tattoos on his body.
- He attended San Pedro High School.
View this post on Instagram