Michael Malarkey Wife, Nadine Lewington
Nadine Lewington is the wife of Michael Malarkey. She is an actress by profession. After playing a role in Holby City as Dr Maddy Young, she became renowned. She is almost 5 feet 4 inches tall. She was married to Michael Malarkey.
Her husband, Michael Malarkey, is also a renowned figure. He is a singer, an actor and also a songwriter. They both are blessed with two handsome sons.
Quick Bio Of Michael Malarkey Wife
|Birth name||Nadine Lewington|
|Born||15th October 1980|
|Country||Chelmsford, United Kingdom|
|Hair colour||Dark brown|
|High School||Anglo European School|
Colchester Institute Braintree Campus,
Drama Studio London
|Net worth||$2 million (approx)|
What does Michael Malarkey Wife Nadine Lewington do?
- Tony Lewington was her father’s name, and Sonia Lewington was her mother’s name. She also has one sister, Vania. On the 15th of October, 1980, in Chelmsford, Essex.
- Ingatestone’s Anglo European School was where Lewington went to school.
- With a passion for acting within her, she started developing skills and improvising her acting. In 2003, Nadine graduated from one of the drama studios with BA Hons in drama.
- Michael Malarkey Wife worked on many projects, which gained her more popularity and love. The role of Dr Maddy Young in Holby City was a significant thing that made her more renowned.
- Lewington started her filming career with “In the drama Dream Team,” where she portrayed Maggi, and in the soap opera Family Affairs, she played Abi Steel. In season 20, episode 22 of Casualty, titled “It’s a Man Thing,” she played Sasha Ryman.
- In October 2006, it was reported that Lewington would be playing Senior House Officer Maddy Young in the BBC medical drama Holby City. The actress departed Holby City in 2009, and her character was killed off.
- In 2010, she also became a part of BBC Soap Opera Doctors. She played the role of Erica Verdon. Nadine Lewington was also a part of the ITV drama. She played the role of Liv Nash in the ITV drama Lewis.
- Nadine was also a part of the fashion house Frost French, owned by Sadie Frost. She was modelling for her.
When did Michael Malarkey and Nadine Lewington get married?
- Michael and Nadine have been together for 12 years. They got married on the 6th of June, 2009. They are blessed with two sons. The name of one son is Marlon Malarkey, and the other son’s name is Hugo Konstantine Malarkey.
- They were so happy to welcome their babies into this world. Marlon Malarkey took birth on the 14th of September, 2014. Their level of happiness was to another level.
- Once again, they welcomed another baby after five years. Their next son Hugo Konstantine took birth in September 2019.
- They both post their pictures with one another and with their children on social media. They share very precious happy moments. Michael has recently published an adorable family picture that gives out the vibe of that happiness.
- Talking about Michael Malarkey, he is an actor by profession. He is a singer. He also specialises in songwriting. He was best known for his contribution to the Vampire diaries, where he played the role of Lorenzo ‘Enzo’ St. John.
- Michael was a part of this series for over 70 episodes. He worked with them from 2013 to 2017. The list of his incredible works continues.
- Some of the most successful works by Michael Malarkey are The Oath, Project Bluebook, and Raw. Since he was also blessed with a good voice, he sang heart-throbbing songs. In 2014, he sang for the video game Dragon Age: Inquisition.