Bre-Z is a renowned American actress, rapper, and television personality. She has appeared in films like Fat Camp, Down for Whatever, and 16 Bars.
Who is Bre-Z?
Calesha Murray, popularly known by Bre-Z, is an actress, rapper, and TV personality hailing from the United States of America. She was passionate about rapping and used to enjoy music in her childhood. The artist has come a long way from dancing in his brother’s rap to writing her ones. Bre was highly inspired by the American Hip Hop group Wu-Tang Clan and listening to them motivated her to build a career in this industry.
Bre-Z has come out as a homosexual artist in the music industry. Bre has written songs for famous artists like Dr. Dre, Jennifer Lopez, and The Game. She has completed her studies in music itself. She made her television debut in 2015 with Empire, which was a musical drama series. The artist consequently appeared in The Real, Tales, The New Edition Story, Celebrity Page, and All American. Bre made her film debut in 2017 with Fat Camp. She further appeared in films like Down for Whatever and 16 Bars. Her music albums include Girl. And Full Circle.
|Birth Name||Calesha Murray|
|Birth Date||July 22, 1987 (Age 34)|
|Birth Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America|
|Other Names||Bre-Z, Breezy|
|Parent(s)||David Mayfield, and Carla Murray|
|College||Full Sail University|
|Profession||Actress, Rapper, Songwriter|
|Active Years||2015- Present|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Relationship||In a relationship|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$4 million|
Why is Bre-Z famous?
- Bre-Z is a known face in the American music and film industry. She is a budding rapper, actress, and songwriter. A young personality with a huge fan following did not happen over a night. Bre-Z has been interested in music since her childhood. She used to step in on the beats of her brother’s rap verses. These happenings motivated the rapper to write her songs at a time. Bre was highly influenced by the Hip Hop group Wu-Tang Clan. While listening to their songs, she made up her mind to become a musician. In the beginning, she joined a barbershop to earn money in Atlanta. Belonging to a family where her father and grandfather were barbers, she became a fine male hairstylist at that time. Bre got a chance to style the hair of artists like Akon and Ludacris. That link offered her an opportunity to enter the industry in no time.
- The artist wrote songs for famous artists like Dr. Dre, Jennifer Lopez, and The Game. These contributions of Bre were marked as the landmark of her career. She performed in her locality at 14, which was quite evident in her later career as experience. As an actress, Bre appeared first in Empire in 2015 by portraying the character, Freda Gatz. She then appeared in one episode of The Real in 2016. The nature of Tamia Cooper, AKA Coop, was described and popularised by Bre-Z in the sports drama series All American, which was first telecasted in 2018. As a rapper, she released her first album, The Girl. in 2018, and her second album, Full Circle got released in 2020.
How does Bre-Z look?
- Bre-Z is a 34 years old American rapper and actress. She is 5.5 feet tall and weighs around 54 kg. The artist’s hair and eyes are black. She likes to keep her hair short. Bre was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, on July 22, 1987. Her parents’ names are David Mayfield and Carla Murray. She attended Full Sail University and graduated in music from there. Bre has multiple tattoos on her body.
- Bre-Z proposed to fiancée Chris Amor in front of friends and family on March 16, 2021.
Who is Bre-Z’s partner?
- Bre-Z is supposed to be homosexual and has been in a relationship with stylist Chris Amore since March 2021.
What is the net worth of Bre-Z?
- Bre-Z’s net worth is $4 million. She is a celebrity and a well-known artist in the USA.
- Bre-Z is a graduate of Full Sail University.
- Her girlfriend’s name is Chris Amore.
- She is 34 years old.
View this post on Instagram