Les Twins are a sensational dancing duo and actors hailing from France. Have appeared in famous shows like Revolution and films like Men in Black.
Who are Les Twins?
Laurent Nicolas Bourgeois and Larry Nicolas Bourgeois are popularly known for their stage title Les Twins are a famous dance duo. They are initially from France but are ruling the world with their dance at present. They are dancers, choreographers, models, actors, and young entrepreneurs. Their dancing style is hip hop. They are the founding members of the hip-hop dance group Criminalz Crew. They are one of those dancers who earned immense popularity without proper training. They were the winners of the 2011 international dance competition Juste Debout.
Since then, the twin brothers have never looked back. They appeared on several TV shows worldwide, including 106 & Park in the USA, Encontro com Fátima Bernardes in Brazil, The AppNexus Summit in Europe, Révolution in Canada, and Dance Plus 5 in India. They also appeared in hit movies like Men In Black: International and Cats.
|Birth Name||Laurent Nicolas Bourgeois and Larry Nicolas Bourgeois|
|Birth Date||December 6, 1988 (Age 32)|
|Birth Place||Sarcelles, Val d’Oise, France|
|Other Names||Lil Beast and Ca Blaze|
|Profession||Dancers, models, actors, choreographers, entrepreneurs|
|Active Years||2008- Present|
|Height||6 feet 4 inches|
|Spouse(s)||Not married yet|
|Girlfriend(s)||Laurent Bourgeois- N/A
Larry Bourgeois- Lylah
|Children||Laurent Bourgeois- No
Larry Bourgeois- Leala Bourgeoise
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$4 million|
What do Les Twins do?
- Les Twins have depicted the new era of hip hop with their dance. The duo started their career in 2008 with the victory in the semi-finals of the international dance competition Juste Debout. In 2009, they performed in Twins, a two-person hip-hop comedy stage. Their viral YouTube video in 2010 World of Dance paved their way to success in the artistic format.
- The twins beat 353 dancers to win the Juste Debout competition in 2011. This win offered them the chance to dance with famous musician Beyonce at the 2011 Billboard Music Awards in the same year. They became the chief dancers of 2011 Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour. They also performed with the famous rapper Big Sean in 2012. They made their TV debut in 2012 in the favorite Japanese network Nippon TV. In the same year, they appeared in the dance reality show Everybody Dance!. These shows provided them immense popularity, which could attract international audiences in no time.
- They featured in the dance series Avengers of eXtreme Illusions in 2012 and 1014. The twin brothers are also renowned models who have walked in Paris Fashion Week in 2010. They have also appeared in advertising campaigns of popular brands like YSL, Chanel, Gucci, Prada, Versace, etc. In 2017, the duo won the American dance competition World of Dance. They choreographed Kris Kross’s song Jump in 2010. They appeared in TV shows like The Arsenio Hall Show, 106 & Park, Encontro com Fátima Bernardes, MTV Video Music Awards, So You Think You Can Dance Season 11 finale show, The Queen Latifah Show, The AppNexus Summit, Marrakech du rire, Telemundo interview & Premios Tu Mundo, Dance Plus 5.
How does Les Twins look?
- Les Twins are 32 years old hip-hop dancers. They look similar and have the same height of 6.4 feet and an equal weight of 84 kg. They were born on December 6, 1988, in Sarcelles, Val d’Oise, France. Their parents’ names are not disclosed yet. The Les Twins belong to a big family with 17 siblings. They have French nationality. The duo has black eyes and black hair. They have multiple tattoos on their body. They have never disclosed their educational qualification but have attended a local school in Sarcelles, France.
Are Les Twins gay?
- Les Twins are straight and are single at the moment. We don’t have any data about Laurent Bourgeois’ affairs, but Larry was with French singer Lylah. The couple broke up in 2015, but they have a daughter named Leila Bourgeoise.
How much do Les Twins earn?
- Les Twins are known dancers who have appeared in many dance shows and films. Their net worth is 4 million dollars.
- Les Twins were the main villains in the 2019 film Men In Black: International.
- They won The World of Dance in 2017.
- They are 32 years old.