Who is Kenny Lattimore?
Kenny Lattimore is a famous R&B singer and songwriter belonging to the United States of America. He has a rank in the elite list of celebrities born in the United States. His most popular songs include Stay On Your Mind and Love Me Back, Find A Way, Never Too Busy, etc. His independent record label is SincereSoul Records. Lattimore released his debut solo album in 1996 with his name Kenny Lattimore. The album had 12 songs, including one of Kenny’s all-time hits, For You.
|Birth Name||Kenny Lattimore|
|Birth Date||April 10, 1970|
|Birth Place||Washington DC, USA|
|Parent(s)||Walter Lattimore and Sonya Ball Ryan|
|High School||Eleanor Roosevelt High School|
|Active Years||1988- Present|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Spouse(s)||Chante Moore (2002-2011)|
Faith Jenkins (2020-Present)
|Children||Kenny Lattimore Jr.|
|Social Media Handles||Twitter, Instagram|
|Net worth||$2 Million|
What is Kenny Lattimore’s Profession?
- Kenny Lattimore is a well-known American singer and songwriter. He was always passionate about singing and started singing at an early age. He used to sing in his school band. In 1988, Kenny joined the R&B group Mannequin and started recording with them. During his stay, Mannequin released an album under Epic Records. Lattimore left the group in 1991 to start his solo career as a singer. In 1996, Kenny released his solo album under Columbia Records with Kenny Lattimore, including 12 songs. Soon after that, in 1998, he released his second album, From the Soul of Man, which had hit songs like Days Like This and If I Lose My Woman. In 2000, he joined the record label Arista and released the album Weekend in 2001.
- Kenny also recorded a few duet albums with his ex-wife Chante Moore such as Things That Lovers Do that included one of the all-time best love songs, Loveable. The duo released their second album, Uncovered/Covered, in 2006. The album is charted in the top 10 Billboard R&B charts and second in Billboard Gospel charts. In 2008, Kenny released his album Timeless under Verve Records.
- In 2012, Lattimore founded his own record label SincereSoul Records and released his album Back 2 Cool in 2013.
How does Lattimore look?
- Kenny Lattimore is 5.8 feet tall and weighs around 65 kg. He has a dark skin tone and loves to keep his beard. He is straight and a singer of the R & B genre. He has attended Eleanor Roosevelt High School and started singing in the school band. He also graduated from Howard University, USA. His parents are Walter Lattimore and Sonya Ball Ryan. He has no tattoo on his body, and his zodiac sign is Aries.
Is Kenny Lattimore single?
- Kenny Lattimore is married to Faith Jenkins, an American judge. They got married in 2020. Before Jenkins, Lattimore married his co-singer Chante Moore in 2002. But unfortunately, the couple separated in 2011. The duo released two albums of their own that included all-time hit songs like Loveable and You’re All I Need to Get By. Kenny Lattimore has one child, and he named him Kenny Lattimore Jr.
Did Lattimore win any awards?
- Lattimore is a popular singer and has many recognitions in his name. The New York Times referred to him as the Modern Soul Man once. Apart from that, he was nominated in the Grammy Awards for his song For You. He won the NAACP Image Award for Outstanding New Artist for his first solo album Kenny Lattimore. He was also nominated in Soul Train Award twice in 1998 and 2013
How much does Lattimore earn?
- Kenny Lattimore is a successful R&B singer, and his net worth at present is $2 million.
- Kenny Lattimore was nominated for Grammy Awards in 1996.
- He released two duet albums with his ex-wife Chante Moore.
- He graduated from Howard University.
View this post on Instagram