Who is Erika Girardi?
Erika Girardi, also known as Erika Jayne, is an American singer, actress, and television personality. She was born on July 10, 1971, and is 51 years old. She was born in Atlanta, Georgia, and later on, moved to New York City.
She has given many solo performances and has appeared on television as well. She has a huge fan following of around 2.3 million on Instagram.
She became famous for her debut single, ‘Rollercoaster,’ which once topped the U.S. Billboard chart. Her mother was a single parent, and her grandparents raised her along with her mother. Since her childhood, she wanted to become an actress, which made her shift to New York at 18, immediately after completing school.
She is one of the finest actresses in the U.S. today!
|Real Name||Erika Nay Girardi/ Erika Chahoy|
|Nick Name||Erika Jayne|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 1971|
|Age||50 years old|
|Occupation||American singer, actress, television personality|
|Birthplace||Atlanta, Georgia, U.S|
|Country||United States of America|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Education||North Atlanta High School|
|Social Media Accounts|
How did Erika Girardi attain success?
- Erika Girardi began her career by getting featured on small-budget television shows and movies. For the first time, she played Suzanne Morton in the episode ‘Prescription for Death’ of NBC’s legal drama series Law & Order. In 1995, she was a part of the film ‘Alchemy .’ In 1996, she appeared in ‘Lowball.’
- Erika released her first dance music single, ‘Rollercoaster.’ It became a huge hit, and she received a lot of appreciation for her performance in it. Her first music album was ‘Pretty Mess .’ After its release in 2009, she made three versions of her music video, ‘Give You Everything.’ The success of her music videos made her create her record label, Pretty Mess Records.
- Erika Girardi has been placed at number 6 on the Billboard Dance Chart. She has also been ranked with Rihanna concerning having the most number ones on a debut release.
- Erika Jayne’s music has been featured in many films and television series like ‘The Watch,’ ‘The Neighbor,’ ‘Deal,’ and ‘Toddlers and Tiaras.’
- Erika had an aptitude for achieving big in her life. She traveled to New York City to try her luck at the age of 18 and got her first break in the television series ‘Law & Order. She fulfilled the role of Suzanne Morton in an episode and, after that, got roles in movies like Alchemy and Lowball, where she did mainstream roles. Her first solo, ‘Roller Coaster,’ got released on January 1, 2007, and became a hit. It achieved the top position on the Billboard Hot Dance Club Play chart.
- In 2015, she joined the sixth season of ‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Audiences loved her in the show and her fan following considerably increased. She аlѕо арреаrеd іn ѕсі-fi tеlеvіѕіоn fіlm ‘Ѕhаrknаdо: Тhе 4th Аwаkеnѕ’, ‘Аnіmаl Рlаnеt’ ѕеrіеѕ ‘Таnkеd’ аnd аѕ а со-hоѕt оn ‘Е!’ѕ Fаѕhіоn Роlісе’.
- In 2019, she announced that she would play Roxie Hart in her next musical, ‘Chicago on Broadway.
- At present, she is working on a new book and has collaborated with Too Faced Cosmetics.
- On June 14, 2021, Hulu broadcast The Housewife and the Hustler, a documentary on the couple’s well publicised court issues.
What is the physical appearance of Erika Girardi?
- Erika Girardi is 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- She has long blonde hair, and her eyes are grey.
- Her zodiac sign was Cancer.
- She was one of the prominent actresses and singers in the world and had a huge fanbase.
- Her shoe size is eight, and her body measurements are 37-26-38 inches.
What is the relationship status of Erika Girardi?
- Erika Chahoy married Thomas Zizzo, and the couple has a son together called Thomas Zizzo Jr. However, the couple divorced a few years later, and Erika moved to Los Angeles. There, she married Thomas Girardi, the attorney and a founding partner of Girardi & Keese in downtown Los Angeles.
What is the net worth of Erika Girardi?
- The approximate net worth of Erika Girardi is $6 million.
- Erika Girardi, also known as Erika Jayne, is an American singer, actress, and television personality.
- She was born on July 10, 1971, and is 51 years old
- She wanted to become an actress at an early age.
- She has been nominated for many awards for her work.
- She won ‘The Bravos Award’ and ‘The Real Housewives Award.’
- Her first hit was her solo ‘Roller Coaster,’ released in 2007.
- Her first album ‘Pretty Mess’ was recognized in the whole of the United States.
- She is also the recipient of the LCBT Ally Awards.
- She is married to Thomas Girardi.
- Her net worth is $6 million.
View this post on Instagram
People Also Search For Natanael Cano and Don Omar