Who is K Michelle?
A well-known music artist Kimberly Michelle Pate is a renowned name by their stage alias K Michelle. In 2009, her first single, titled “Fakin’It,” got famous and made her popular. Synonymously, Kimberly produced some of the most popular albums, such as The People I Used to Know (2017), Rebellious Soul (2013), and many more.
Michelle got popular from the television show Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta which was aired on the VH1 channel. She is quite active in television shows such as Love & Hip Hop: New York, Punk’d, etc.
|Birth Name||Kimberly Michelle Pate|
|Born||March 4, 1982(39 years old)|
|Profession||American R&B singer, songwriter, and television personality|
|Country||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches (165 cm)|
|Children Name||Chase Bowman|
|School||Overton High School|
|Net Worth||$2.5 Million|
|Profile||Twitter, Instagram, Website, and Youtube|
What is the reason behind the Success Story of K Michelle?
- Her journey is very inspiring as she got a music scholarship through an audition from A&M University. Her study got interrupted because Kimberly was expecting a baby. However, she completed her training. In 2009, Michelle released her first R&B-charting single, “Fakin’ It, ” featuring Missy Elliot, who signed a Jive Records deal. The song was a huge success and peaked at number 100 on the US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs. In the year 2010, her three follow-up singles named “Fallin’, “I Just Can’t Do This”, and “How Many Times” were, released and all three songs charted numbers 56, 53, and 53 respectively on the US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.
- At the time, Michelle produced some of the most popular albums, such as Rebellious Soul (2013). For this song, she got awards in NAACP Image Awards for Outstanding New Artist and another award in the category Best New Artist in Soul Train Music Awards. Kimberly produced many albums like “The People I Used to Know” (2017), “More Issues Than Vogue” (2016) which was a breakthrough for her career.
- Michelle first featured in a television show, “The Mo’Nique Show”. However, she got popular from the VH1 channel show “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta”, making her a household name.
What is the physical appearance of K Michelle?
- Kimberly has a significant 5 feet 5 inches(167 cm)of height and has around 55 kg body weight. Her overall personality looks stunning yet classy and stylish.
What is the relationship status of K Michelle?
- Right now, she is dating Dr Kastan Sims, and they have been together for 19 years. She is quite vocal about their personal life. Marital status is unmarried. Kimberly gave birth to a baby boy named Chase Bowman in September 2004, and today, and he is 16 years old.
What is the Net Worth of K Michelle?
- K Michelle net worth is around $2.5 Million as she has 1 million subscribers on the youtube channel.
- The birthday of K Michelle is on March 4.
- Kimberly is 39 years old.
- Recently, she launched her label of Kimberly’s Favourites, an exclusive collection of decor and lifestyle items.
- From her song “The Rebellious Soul Tour”, she started her musical tour in 2013.
- Kimberly is very fashionable and endorsed some major brands like Sea Malibu, Jack Daniel’s etc.
- Michelle received the right to prepare her own signature drink when endorsing Jack Daniels’s brand.
View this post on Instagram
People Also Search For Chloe Adams and Danny Duncan