Jianhao Tan (born June 14, 1993) is a Singaporean YouTuber and creator of the Class T1T5 series, best known for playing the main protagonist, JianHao, on the Class T1T5 series. He has gained over 4 million subscribers on his self-titled channel, becoming one of the most popular YouTube in Singapore. Tan has also made an appearance in the 2019 Hollywood movie Man in Black: International, which has become his career’s highlight. Discover Jianhao Tan’s net worth, height, weight, wife, and full wiki/bio.
|Full Name||Jianhao Tan|
|Born||June 14, 1993 (age 27 years old),|
|Joined||Sep 11, 2010|
|Height (approx.)||165 cm (in centimetres)|
1.65 m (in meters)
5′ 5” (in feet and inches)
|Weight (approx.)||68 kg (in kilograms)|
151 lb (in pounds)
|Education||United Nations International School of Hanoi (2011), Radin Mas Primary School, Phnom Penh International School|
|Profiles||Facebook, Instagram, Twitter|
- After serving for 2 years in National Service instead of joining Universities, Jianhao decides to pursue his career on YouTube. He started a YouTube channel called Teenageguruz in 2010. 10 years later, he is the most successful YouTuber in Singapore, with over 4 million subscribers. The channel’s most viewed video is a comedy skit called “GOOD STUDENTS VS BAD STUDENTS,” with over 37 million views.
In 2014 Jianhao officially registered under the media company name “Titan Digital Media Pte ltd” Main objective of the Media Company is to recruit talents for events and provide marketing campaigns. Jianhao has also contributed to other’s channels among Jianhao brands such as TITAN GAMERS, LADIES FIRST, THE IN CENTRAL, and PLAYTIME TV. These channels consist of content in gaming and kids friendly content and are monitored under Titan Media Company, owned by Jianhao himself.
- Despite success in the YouTube industry, Jianhao has also contributed to small screens and big-screen roles. He was then cast in the TV show “The Tube” in 2015 and hosted a show “Cheap Cheap vs Atas” from 2017 to 2018. Jianhao also made a handful of movie appearances, famously a cameo in the International hit movie “Man in Black: International” in 2019. He was also featured as the male lead in the movie “Lingo Lingo, Where You Go” in 2015.
- His other movie appearances are playing the character Eddy in “Everybody’s Business” and as a waiter in “Lulu The movie “.
- During his early student days, he volunteered in the orphanages, which sparked him to do something for society, so he established the Jianhao Tan foundation in 2015. The organization focuses on improving standards of living for children with disabilities and is handicapped. In 2015 Jianhao contributed more than 2000 dollars in resources and toys for the children at Thuy An Rehabilitation centre.
How tall is Jianhao Tan?
- He stands at the height of 5 feet 5 inches or 165 meters tall and weighs almost 68 kg or 150lbs. The Singaporean YouTuber has black coloured eyes and silver colour hair. He has a muscular body but is a little overweight.
- He has an outspoken personality but empathizes with the students and people who need help and guidance and is mainly humble off-screen. His zodiac sign is Gemini.
Who is Jianhao Tan married to?
- He is currently married to Debbie Soon, who is an Instagram star with over 400,000 followers. They started dating in 2015, and in 2019, they have a daughter named Staley. Before Debbie, he dated an influencer named Naomi Neo from 2014 to 2015.
View this post on Instagram
How much is Jianhao Tan worth?
- Jianhao is a famous Singaporean YouTuber with over 4 million subscribers. Their content includes funny skits and advised based videos for students or people in a relationship. In 2020, Jianhao had an estimated net worth of USD 2.8 million. He also owns a Media Company named Titan Media Company private limited.
- In 2015, Jianhao parted ways with his brother and fellow Singaporean YouTuber Ridhwan Azman who claimed he deserved better. According to Ridhwan, he was not earning much money, and he was not allowed to visit his parents.
- He blamed Titan Company for not giving him enough credit for contributing to the YouTube channel and openly mocking him, and making fun of him. Jianhao denied every accusation and blamed Ridhwan for playing pity game and getting envious.
- In 2017 both announced that they were collaborating again and explained what really happened between them in a YouTube video.
- Jianhao is a millionaire with an annual income of more than six figures.
- He served in the military for 2 years in Vietnam, as it is compulsory in his family.
- Tan started his YouTube career by giving advice and tutorials to school students.
- He has more than 4 million subscribers and has a net worth of 2.8 million.
- He also has ownership of 4 other sisters YouTube channels.
- His brother is actor Ridhwan Azman, and sister his is Kayley Tan.
- Jianhao and Erika Tham both are popular celebrities in Singapore.
- Tan had 4.9 million YouTube subscribers as of September 24, 2021.