Colion Noir is a renowned American attorney, writer, and activist who has been associated with gun rights activism. He hosts the series titled NOIR.
Who is Colion Noir?
Collins Iyare Idehen Jr., famous as Colion Noir, is an American activist, lawyer, and social media influencer. He is notably known for his association with the American gun rights amendment bill. Noir is informing and influencing people on how vicious a weapon can be to the human race. He is a notable attorney of Second Amendment rights that is basically about gun ownerships of Americans. The gradual killings of common masses all over the country have provoked the activist to raise his voice against it. Noir is a respected attorney, too, so observing and taking action against a sensitive issue like gun rights was trouble-free for him.
The activist also runs a Youtube channel that has 1.89M subscribers at present. Noin himself is a gun enthusiast as well as owns several arm-fire weapons. After completing his studies in law, Noir devoted himself to human rights activism. He hosted the web series with the name NOIR. He is associated with the firms that guide as well as teach people about gun safety and usage. Noir was a commentator for the National Rifle Association. He also runs a business; he owns a website and sells his merchandise.
|Birth Name||Collins Iyare Idehen Jr.|
|Birth Date||November 27, 1983 (Age 37)|
|Birth Place||Houston, Texas, USA|
|Other Names||Colion Noir|
|College||The University of Houston, Thurgood Marshall School of Law|
|Education||Doctor of Law|
|Profession||Attorney, Activist, Youtuber, Businessman|
|Active Years||2011- Present|
|Country||United States of America|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Sexual Orientation||Straight (Probably)|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$450 thousand|
What is Colion Noir’s profession?
- Colion Noir is a lawyer and activist. He is closely related to the Second Amendment rights in the USA. Noir is one of the advocates of the law. He was always curious about guns and weapons since his childhood. He kept weapons locked in the wardrobe so that no one could find them. After completing his JD degree, the lawyer decided to fight for human rights as he was professionally qualified. For his involvement in gun rights, Noir got a chance to host the series titled after his name.
- The show became a hit that influenced people at the same time. Noir was all over the media as well as featured in several newspapers and magazines. He created a Youtube channel named Colion Noir, where he makes videos to educate the masses about keeping a phone. Noir was featured in the National Rifle Association as a commentator. The Guardian named him as one of the most influential black commentators. In 2019, the attorney left the NRA. Noir is the owner of N.O.I.R. Inc. He owns a website and merchandise. He is also associated with social work. Noir is closely related to an NGO named Walk The Talk America.
What is Colion Noir’s family background?
- Colion Noir belongs to a Nigerian-American family. His father was a professional chef, and his mother was a nurse. We don’t know the names of Noir’s parents. The activist was born on November 27, 1983, in Houston, Texas, USA. Noir graduated from Houston and received his Doctor of Law degree from the Thurgood Marshall School of Law.
Is Colion Noir married?
- Colion Noir is probably single. There is no information about his sexual orientation as well as his partner. Noir kept his personal life away from the limelight.
Is Colion Noir rich?
- Colion Noir is successful as well as a wealthy attorney. His net worth is $450 thousand.
- Colion Noir’s birth name is Collins Iyare Idehen Jr.
- His father was a chef.
- Colin is 5.8 feet tall.