Who is Bobby Lee?
Robert Young Lee Jr., more popularly recognized as Bobby Lee, was born on 17th September 1971. He is a well-known American comedian, entertainer, and podcast. He is recognized for existing a crew unit on MADtv and his parts in the movies-Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle and many other such witty roles. Lee co-featured in the Up Together opposite of Jenna Fischer and Oliver Hudson.
Bobby Lee is one of those actors who struggled a lot to be what he is today. His parents wanted him to follow the family business. However, he went against his parents’ decision and chased his dream. He later got an apology from his father, who didn’t support him at the beginning.
Bobby was the first child born to his parents Robert and Jeanie Lee – he has a younger brother, Steve Lee. While he was still in primary school, Bobby started taking drugs such as marijuana and methamphetamine.
When his parents found out, they immediately took him to a rehab centre where they hoped he would get the help he needed. However, he continued to struggle with this disease for several more years, thus ending up at the rehab centres at least three more times.
|Name||Robert Young Lee|
|Born||17th September 1971|
|Profession||comedian, actor, host, podcaster|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Know about Lee in more details
- Lee’s birth name is Robert Young Lee. He was born in San Diego County, which is situated in California, to mom and dad -Jeanie and Robert Lee. He and his sibling matured up in the town of California. Lee went to Painted Rock Primary School and then to Poway High School. In formal school, he was a member of a breakdancing squad. At the age of 18, Lee shifted out of his parents’ house and carried chores in bistros and coffee shops.
- Lee’s parents were Korean and American; they acquired clothes shops. His mama presently resides in Phoenix, Arizona.
What made him famous?
- Bobby Lee operated at many chores at bistros and cafeterias before seeking a calling in comedy. In the year 1994, the restaurant in which he was toiling suddenly closed down. Initially, he himself was not as to what he should do for his living, but he was sure not to join his family business of clothing, and so he began giving interviews and audition for comic roles.
- He then started his shoe where he is a comedian and spotted in good movies that did good business.
- Also, read about Faze Bank.
Where was he born?
- Bobby Lee’s birth name is Robert Young Lee. He was born in San Diego County, which is situated in California, to mom and dad -Jeanie and Robert Lee. Bobby Lee and along with his sibling, matured up in the town in California. Robert Young Lee Jr., more popularly recognized as Bobby Lee, was born on 17th September 1971. He is a well-known American comedian, entertainer, and podcast. His brother is a famous musician and a host of a show where lee was seen as a guest.
Who is he married to?
- Bobby Lee is married to Kayla Kuhn. At a show in 2017, they confessed that they saw each other and were earnest about each other. In 2018 they took a vow as a husband and wife.
- His network is over $1 million.
- He is an American comedian and actor.
- His net worth is $1 million.
- He is married to Kayla Kuhn.
- His original name is Robert Young Lee.