AndrÃ©s GarcÃa is a distinguished Dominican-Mexican actor. He is mainly known for appraising numerous Mexican and Spanish horror movies in his career.
Who is AndrÃ©s GarcÃa?
AndrÃ©s GarcÃa is one of the legendary actors of all time in Mexico. He holds Dominican-Mexican ethnicity and has ruled the Mexican film industry for over five decades. He is mainly known for horror and mystery films. The actor got a chance to share his stage with the versatile English artist Boris Karloff. Despite being aged now, he has the same glamour he used to possess thirty years back.
GarcÃa has been recognized as a legendary actor all over the world. Some of the hit films of the actor are House of Evil, ParaÃso, Las gemelas, Nadie te querrÃ¡ como yo, Ana del aire, Paloma, Â¡Tintorera!, La llamada del sexo, Manaos, The Bermuda Triangle, Bermude: la fossa maledetta, Cyclone, Day of the Assassin, Sexo vs. sexo, King of Texas, and others. GarcÃa has also acted in TV series such as El Privilegio De Amar, Mujeres engaÃ±adas, Hospital Central, and El Pantera.
For his incomparable contribution to the film industry, AndrÃ©s GarcÃa has won many awards. In 1974, he was nominated for the Silver Ariel Award in Mexico’s Ariel Awards for Best Supporting Actor in El Principio. The actor won the Silver Goddess by the Mexican Cinema Journalists in 1986 for the Best Actor in the film ToÃ±a machetes.Â
|Birth Name||AndrÃ©s GarcÃa|
|Birth Date||May 24, 1941 (Age 80)|
|Birth Place||Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic|
|Parent(s)||AndrÃ©s GarcÃa La Calle, Francisca GarcÃa Acevedo|
|Profession||Actor, TV personality|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Eye color||Light brown|
|Children||AndrÃ©s GarcÃa Jr., Andrea GarcÃa, Leonardo GarcÃa, and 13 others|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$20 million|
What is AndrÃ©s GarcÃaâs profession?
- AndrÃ©s GarcÃa is a popular actor in Mexico. He was born and brought up in the Dominican Republic but later shifted to Mexico with his family. After moving to Mexico, GarcÃa started appearing in theatres and adult films. Gradually, he became a known face in the regions of Mexico as well as Latin America.
- The actor got several film offers later on. He made his film debut with the 1967 Mexican film titled Chanos. In the following year, he portrayed the role of Beasley in the horror film House of Evil. GarcÃa acted in the 1970 film ParaÃso directed by Luis Alcoriza. He played the role of Daniel in the 1975 drama series Paloma.
- In 1979, he acted in the survival horror movie Cyclone. The actor appeared in the VÃctor Manuel Castro directed film Sexo vs. sexo. He featured in the 1991 TV series La mujer prohibida as HernÃ¡n Gallardo. GarcÃa was seen in the series titled El Privilegio De Amar in 1998. In the following year, he was featured as Javier Duarte, Mujeres engaÃ±adas. In 2002, the actor appeared in the Spanish series titled Hospital Central. He worked last in the Mexican series El Pantera in 2007.Â
What is AndrÃ©s GarcÃaâs physical appearance?
AndrÃ©s GarcÃa is an 80 years old actor. He is 5.11 feet tall and has a bodyweight of 77 kg. The actor has light brown eyes and grey hair. His parents are AndrÃ©s GarcÃa La Calle and Francisca GarcÃa Acevedo.
How many kids do AndrÃ©s GarcÃa have?
AndrÃ©s GarcÃa reportedly has 16 kids. He is married to Sandra Vale.
Is AndrÃ©s GarcÃa rich?
AndrÃ©s GarcÃa is a wealthy actor working in the film industry for more than 50 years. His net worth is $20 million.
- AndrÃ©s GarcÃa was born in the Dominican Republic.
- His birth sign is Gemini.
- GarcÃa is 80 years old.
View this post on Instagram