Nicole Arbour is a celebrated Canadian Youtuber, actress, comedian, dancer, and choreographer. Currently, she has 472K subscribers on her Youtube channel.
Who is Nicole Arbour?
Nicole Arbour is a prominent Youtuber, actress, comedian, singer, dancer, and choreographer hailing from Canada. The actress is equally famous in the United States of America as she has appeared in several films and TV series. Arbour is a multi-talented personality and has gained success in all art forms, including dance and music. She is also politically active in Canada who supports the Liberal Party of Canada. Her most popular movies are Silent But Deadly, You Might as Well Live, and The Rocker. The actress has featured in TV series like Louder with Crowder, Too Much Information, Howie Do It, and others.
Arbour is also a reputed comedian. She is a prominent face in comedy series like Winnipeg Comedy Festival and Video on Trial. For her incomparable contribution to the entertainment industry, the actress has received several nominations and awards. In 2009, Arbour was nominated for the IAB Mixx Award in the category of Branded Content. Unfortunately, she could not win it. The artist received a nomination in the prestigious Shorty Award for Best Comedian in 2015. She was awarded The Producers Choice Honor as the Honorary Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in the following year. Arbour received the International Pain Foundation Hero of Hope Award in 2017.
|Birth Name||Nicole Arbour|
|Birth Date||June 26, 1982 (Age 39)|
|Birth Place||Hamilton, Ontario, Canada|
|High School||St. Thomas More Catholic Secondary School|
|Profession||Youtuber, actress, comedian, singer, dancer, choreographer|
|Active Years||2011- Present|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Boyfriend(s)||Matthew Santoro (Ex)|
|Social Media Handles||Youtube|
|Net worth||$500 thousand|
What are the career highlights of Nicole Arbour?
- Nicole Arbour is a famous Canadian actress, comedian, and dancer. Initially, she got fame as a cheerleader. While attending college, Arbour was the chief cheerleader of her institute. She was also the captain of the two-time national champion dance team Humber Hype. Later, she became a cheerleader for the National Basketball Association team Toronto Raptors. Arbour created a Youtube channel in November 2006. She usually uploads comedy content on the channel. Saddam Hussein joke – Nicole Arbour was her first video uploaded in 2007 and has 161k views.
- The most popular video of Arbour’s Dear Fat People with 14 million views was uploaded in 2015. The footage brought immense criticism as the content creator was found body shaming in it. Apart from this, her several other statements were highly criticized. Arbour made her acting debut with the 2008 American comedy film The Rocker.
- She portrayed the role of Trashy Groupie in the movie. The actress next appeared in the Canadian comedy You Might as Well Live in 2009. She played the character of Jackie in the 2011 Canadian horror-comedy Silent But Deadly. Arbour appeared in the 2009 TV series titled Howie Do It. As a comedian, she appeared in Video on Trial in 2006 and Winnipeg Comedy Festival in 2007.
What is Nicole Arbour’s family background?
On June 26, 1982, Nicole Arbor was born in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, Christian family. Her parents’ names are not known yet. She attended St. Thomas More Catholic Secondary School and later enrolled in Humber College.
Is Nicole Arbour in a relationship?
Nicole Arbour is possibly straight and single. She was in a relationship with Matthew Santoro. He accused Arbour of domestic violence.
What are the income sources of Nicole Arbour?
Nicole Arbour is a successful Youtuber, actress, comedian, and musician. Her net worth is $500 thousand.
- Nicole Arbour is 5.7 feet tall.
- She has blonde hair.
- She attended Humber College.
View this post on Instagram