Who is Cameron?
Cameron (Cameron Ezike Giles) is an American rapper, entrepreneur and actor. He also had the name Killa Cam. He was born on February 4, 1976, and is 45 years old. He is well known for his East Coast hip-hop group ‘The Diplomats’ and for being part of the duo ‘U.N.’ (‘Us Now’).
He has worked as an actor, writer and director on the film ‘Killa Season. He is highly famous amongst his fans, and the audience receives all his music compositions and tracks well. His pop-rap technique is confrontational and has street smart rhythms.
Cameron has an amazing solo career as well as he has achieved immense success being a part of group music bands.
|Real Name||Cameron Ezike Giles|
|Nick Name||Cameron, Killa Cam|
|Date of Birth||February 4, 1976|
|Age||45 years old|
|Occupation||American rapper, entrepreneur and actor, recorder executive|
|Birthplace||Harlem neighbourhood, New York City, U.S|
|Country||United States of America|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Education||Manhattan Center for Science and Mathematics|
|Social Media Accounts|
How did Cameron attain success?
- Cameron began his career with ‘Children Of The Corn’ with Big L, Mase and Bloodshed. However, after a tragedy hit the group, it dissolved, and the members decided to pursue their individual careers.
- After being acquainted with Lance ‘Un’ Rivera, who got him signed under Entertainment, Cameron’s first debut album, ‘Confessions of Fire’ was released in 1998. The debut album was certified gold by RIAA and had hit singles like ‘3-5-7’ and ‘Horse and Carriage’.
- In collaboration with Tommy Mottola, he released his second album, ‘S.D.E. (Sports Drugs & Entertainment)’ in 2000. The album contained famous hits like ‘Let Me Know’ and ‘What Means The World To You’.
- In 2002, his third album, ‘Come Home with Me’ was released. It contained hits like ‘Oh Boy’ and ‘Hey Ma’.
- In 2003, ‘The Diplomats’ released their debut album, ‘Diplomatic Immunity. In the next year, they released their second album, ‘Diplomatic Immunity 2′.
- Under Killa Season, his first album was released in 2006. In 2009, ‘Crime Pays’ was released. In the same year, he founded the record label ‘Dipset West’ and formed the group U.N. In 2012, he appeared in ‘The Bluff’, ‘O.N.I.F.C.’ and on ‘I Am Your Leader’.
- He also owns a fashion clothing line ‘Dipset USA’, and along with fashion designer Mark McNairy, he released the Ebola Mask last year.
- His upcoming project is the seventh studio album ‘Killa Season 2: The Pink Edition.
What is the physical appearance of Cameron?
- He is 6 feet 1 inch tall.
- He has short black hair and his eyes are also black in colour.
- His zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- He is one of the most famous musicians and has a huge fan following all over the world.
What is the relationship status, Cameron?
- He was in a relationship with the ‘Love & Hip Hop’ star Juliet ‘Juju’ C. After being together for a long time; they went separate ways in 2017.
What is the net worth, Cameron?
- The approximate net worth of Cameron is $6 million.
- Cameron Ezike Giles, also known as Cameron, is an American rapper, entrepreneur and actor.
- He was born on February 4, 1976, and is 46 years old.
- He has many hit songs in his name.
- He has worked with numerous famous rappers and actors like Nicki Minaj.
- He owns a renowned fashion clothing line.
- He was in a long term relationship with Juliet ‘Juju’ C.
- His net worth is $6 million.
- His zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- He has formed a music group called ‘The Diplomats’.
- He even used the name Killa Cam a long time ago.
View this post on Instagram
People Also Search For Stunna 4 Vegas and Yella Beezy