Who is Brendon Urie?
Brendon Boyd Urie is an American musician, songwriter, and singer. His lead vocal in Panic! At the Disco is well renowned. He has been active in the music industry since 2004. Born in St. George, Utah, he moved with his family to Las Vegas when he was only two. He started taking guitar classes when he was in high school.
Urie is quite popular on social media, with 273k followers on Facebook, 3.1 million followers on Instagram, and 1.9 million followers on Twitter. He holds American nationality. His zodiac sign is Aries.
In 2009, Urie wrote a song for the soundtrack to Jennifer’s Body’s black comedy horror film. In 2016, the band released ‘Death of a Bachelor’, which debuted at the first position on the US Billboard 200, becoming their first album to reach that position. In addition, the album was nominated in the category of ‘Best Rock Album’ at the Grammy Awards.
|Name||Brendon Boyd Urie|
|Born||April 12, 1987|
|Profession||Musician, Singer, Songwriter|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches |
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
What is Brendon Urie famous for?
- Brendon Urie, a popular figure in the American music industry, was born on 12th April 1987 in St. George, Utah, US. He was the youngest of his other four siblings – Matt, Kyla, Mason, and Kara. Although he was born and bought up in an LDS family, to his family’s disappointment, Urie gave up his religion in his teenage and continues being an atheist to date.
- Urie met his future Panic’s bassist Brent Wilson in his guitar classes that he used to take in his high school. Urie impressing his band members with his vocals and playing the guitar, joined Panic! At The Disco officially in 2004.
- Henceforth, Urie released six albums with his band as a lead vocalist. The band’s 2005 released A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out, and I Write Sins Not Tragedies hit a sale of 1.8 million.
- Then taking responsibility for lyrics, Urie wrote New Perspective and Folkin’ Around, a festival favourite.
- The band then released its third and fourth albums in 2011 and 2013 – Vices & Virtues and Too Weird To Live Too Rare To Die. After this release, the band, for the first time, was seen at No.2 position On Billboard 200.
- April 2019 saw Brendon Urie’s collaboration with Taylor Swift for her song Me, which reached its success as No.2 on Billboard Hot 100. Apart from the US, the song was much loved in several other countries like UK, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand.
- Urie has also worked with several artists like Fall out boys and many others. His voice is loved for its versatility and extensiveness.
What is the height and weight of Brendon Uri?
- The 33-year-old singer, musician, and songwriter is 5 feet and 9 inches tall and weighs about 68kgs.
- Also, read about SommerRay.
- Brendon Urie married Sarah Orzechowski on 27th April 2013. The couple announced their engagement in 2011 September and got married two years later. Sarah Smile,s a song from his third album, Vices & Virtue, is inspired by his wife.
- The 33-year-old American artist’s net worth is predicted to be around $8 million.
- In addition to his excellent vocals, Brendon Urie also played instruments like percussions, bass, keyboards, drums, piano, and guitar.
- Urie, at a very young age, was diagnosed with ADHD.
- Urie has a mixed ethnicity as his mother is from Hawaii, and Danish, Irish, Welsh, Scottish, German, and English also includes his ancestry.