Who is YG?
Keenon Dequan Ray Jackson was born on 9th March 1990. He is popular for his stage name YG. He is a prominent rapper and performer from Compton, California. In 2010, he published his first solo-Toot It and Booted It, starring Ty Dolla Sign, which ranked 67th on the Billboard Hot 100. The solo’s achievement ensued for him to sign- Def Jam Recordings. In the succeeding years, YG broadcasted several mixtapes, which were like a boon to his career.
Interested in music from a young age, he started writing lyrics and tunes as a teenager. He began his musical career by giving public performances with his friends while still in high school and eventually gained a reputation. To reach a bigger audience, the young man began posting his videos on YouTube and before long gained a faithful following.
In June 2013, YG signed an additional deal with Young Jeezy’s imprint CTE World. His 2013 single, “My Nigga”, peaked at number 19 on the US Billboard Hot 100. He then released the singles “Left, Right” and “Who Do You Love?” leading up to his debut studio album released in 2014. T
|Name||Keenon Dequan Ray Jackson|
|Born||9th March 1990|
|Profession||Musician, song composer, and rapper|
|Height||5 ft 8 inch|
|Net Worth||$9 million|
Know about Yg in more details
- YG was born on the 9th of March 1990 in the city of California. His stage name-YG means Young Gangsta. Jackson united the gang of blood in the year 2006 at the early age of 16. His dad served a period in prison for tax conspiracy.
- The Compton, California native, born Keenon Jackson, issued his first two mixtapes in 2009 and 2010, a few years after becoming a Blood.
- Also, read about Sara Jean Underwood.
What made him famous?
- In 2012, he declared his first record, then labeled-I’m 4rm Bompton, entirely elicited by the famous rapper Syla$. Afterwards, in 2013, he disclosed that Jeezy’s contract tag-CTE World would broadcast the record. He was then shown on Act Right moreover, starring Jeezy. Most of his tapes were published and ranked in the billboard 100 US.
- He was determined to make a difference in his career with good and hit releases from his ends. After a few hits, many offers began sliding in towards him and gave him brands and co-operations to align with. He also worked with many big singers and celebrities and promoted his videos and records on a large scale.
Where was he born?
- YG was born on the 9th of March 1990 in the city of California. His stage name-YG means Young Gangsta. Jackson united the gang of blood in the year 2006 at the early age of 16. His dad served a period in prison for tax conspiracy. His childhood was not an easy peasy phase; he had to go through many bullies and harassment because of his parent’s background.
Who is he dating?
- YG has two kids with his ladylove Kehlani. However, the relationship ended when he was caught cheating on her.
What is his net worth?
- His net worth is around $4 million. And the young and talented YG is all set to make the best of the opportunities bestowed upon him.
- He is a famous American rapper and DJ
- He is 32 and not dating anyone.
- His net worth is around $4 million.
- He was raised by her strict parents
- He was born on 9th March 1990.
- He is 5 ft 8 inches tall.
- He has a black coloured eye and brown hair.
- YG released his debut joint album with Sacramento rapper Mozzy on May 3, 2021.