Who is Yelawolf?
He was born on the 30th of December 1979. He is well known by his stage allies, and that is Yelawolf. He is a well-established rapper, musician, composer, custom designer, and company owner of America. Raised in Gadsden, Alabama, Atha appeared on the reality series The Road to Stardom with Missy Elliott and released his independent debut album Creek Water in 2005. Two years later, Atha signed to Columbia Records and released the single “Kickin'” from his unreleased first studio album, before being released from the label later that same year
His mother, Sheila, whom he claims was a “rockstar”, gave birth to him when she was just fifteen years old. Throughout his childhood, Atha moved often. He spent much of his time in Antioch, Tennessee, and attended Carter Lawrence Elementary School in Nashville.
It was not till 2010’s Trunk that Yelawolf began to increase mainstream interest. In an identical year, Yelawolf approved a contract agreement with Interscope Records. His main release on an important tag was to be relatively reworked.
He has worked in some pretty famous songs like ‘Radioactive’, ‘Trunk Music Returns’, ‘Love Story’, ‘Trial by Fire’, ‘Trunk Music III’, ‘Ghetto cowboy’ and many more. He is in the industry since 2005 and has done a lot of associated acts.
|Name||Michael Wayne Atha|
|Born||30th December 1979|
|Profession||Producer, Writer, Musician, and song composer|
|Net Worth||$4.5 million|
Know about him in more details
- Michael Wayne Atha was born on 30th December 1979, in the area of Gadsden, which is located in Alabama. He has portrayed himself as portraying the civilization that is the body of America. Yelawolf announced his stage alias after getting motivated by his dad. His mama Sheila Mitchell, whom Wayne depicts as his rockstar, her mom got pregnant, and Wayne was born when she was just 16 years old.
- Throughout his adolescence, Yelawolf shifted frequently. He spent a large time in Antioch, Tennessee, and visited Carter Lawrence Middle academy, which was fixed near residence programs. He tells that during that period, hip hop began giving sense to him.
What made him famous?
- In 2005, Yelawolf was seen on the UPN Network validity sequel-The Road to Stardom. When he got eliminated from the event, he published his autonomous debut record Creekwater; later, he broadcasted his debut mixtape Pissin’.
- A Hip Hop homage to Classic Rock, both of which took off largely overlooked, although Stereo is frequently spoken of by lovers as some of his nicest chores. In 2009, he approved and endorsed with Get-O-Vision and broadcasted his debut.
- Also, read about Dominic Cummings.
Where was he born?
- He was born on the 30th of December 1979 in Gadsden, which is located in Alabama. He is well known by his stage allies, and that is Yelawolf. He is a well-established rapper, musician, composer, custom designer, and company owner of America. His mama Sheila Mitchell, whom Wayne depicts as his rockstar, her mom got pregnant, and Wayne was born when she was just 16 years old.
Who is he dating?
- Yelawolf is planning to get married to his long time girlfriend, Fefe Dobson. It is said that they will soon get married.
Yelawolf Net Worth
- His net worth estimate is near $4.5 million.
- His net worth is near $4.5 million.
- His birth name is Michael Wayne Atha.
- He was born on 30th December 1979.
- He is engaged to Fefe Dobson.
- He is a famous American singer, producer, and composer.
- His mother’s name is Sheila Mitchell.
View this post on Instagram