T’yanna Wallace is an American businesswoman who launched her line-clothing Notorious in 2013. She is the daughter of American rapper Biggie Smalls.
Who is Tyanna Wallace?
Tyanna Wallace is an American entrepreneur and a fashion designer. She is the elder daughter of the late rapper Christopher George Latore Wallace, popularly known as Biggie Smalls, and Jan Jackson, a musician. She has been very passionate regarding her career and started designing at the age of 13. Wallace launched her line of clothing in memory of her father in 2013 with the name Notorious. Later in 2017, Her goods are now available in her Brooklyn shop on Atlantic Avenue.
|Birth Name||Tyanna Wallace|
|Birth Date||August 8, 1993 (Age 27)|
|Birth Place||New York, USA|
|Siblings||C. J. Wallace|
|College||Penn State University|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Fashion Designer|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net Worth||$50 million|
What is Tyanna Wallace’s journey as an entrepreneur?
- Tyanna Wallace started working as a designer at the age of 13 and never looked back. She always wanted the limelight like her father, Biggie Smalls but did not choose to be a musician. She even worked in a cafeteria while studying in high school to earn extra money. Finally, in 2013 Wallace Launched her clothing line with the name Notorious in memory of her father. She is a successful businesswoman who has a shop with her merchandise at Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn. To support the store’s opening, celebs like Jadakiss, Lil Cease, DJ Snuff, and DJ Mr Cee attended the occasion.
- She releases a special edition of t-shirts every year on 9th March, her father’s death anniversary, to celebrate his legacy. She also has 205k followers on her Instagram handle and 24.8 k followers on Twitter.
How does Tyanna look like?
- Tyanna Wallace is a 27 years old American entrepreneur. She has a dark skin tone with black eyes and hair. She has a height of 5.5 feet and a moderate weight. She was born on August 8, 1993, in New York, USA. Being a fashion designer, her life is glamorous and one to be talked about.
- Wallace graduated from Penn State University. Her father, Biggie, apparently wanted her to pass high school, but she could even graduate from the state university. She has a tattoo on her back which she dedicated to her father. Biggie was shot dead when T’yanna was only three years old. She also has a half-sibling, C. J. Wallace. He played the role of Biggie Smalls in his biopic in 2015.
What is Tyanna’s relationship status?
- Tyanna Wallace is single and has not been in a relationship for years. She is apparently straight. Though there were a few rumours about her being in a relationship, people say she is busy with her work and doesn’t have time to date anybody.
What is Tyanna’s net worth?
- Her net worth is $50 million. She is a celebrity fashion designer who has the legacy of her dead father. Her fame lies in her father’s reputation and her career as a young entrepreneur who earns more than $100 thousand per year. She has a four-wheeler, BMW, which costs around $51,250 that proves her lavish life.
- Tyanna Wallace is a young American entrepreneur.
- She is the daughter of the late rapper Biggie Smalls.
- Biggie Smalls was shot dead in his car.
- Tyanna’s birth sign is Leo.
- Her eye colour is black.
- Her hair colour is black.
- She is single.
- She owns a car worth $51,250.
- Her boutique’s name is Notorious.
- She graduated from Penn State University.
- Her half-sibling is C. J. Wallace.
- C. J. Wallace played the role of his father in Biggie Smalls’ biopic.
View this post on Instagram