THE-DREAM is a famous singer, songwriter, and producer hailing from the United States of America. Known for his collaboration in Baby by Justin Beiber.
Who is THE-DREAM?
Terius Youngdell Nash, famously known by his stage name THE-DREAM is an American singer, songwriter. He is a rapper and popularised this particular genre of music. He is also a record producer who has produced many popular songs. He has co-written Me Against the Music by Britney Spears, Ride for Ciara by Rihanna, Single Ladies by Beyonce, and Baby for Justine Beiber. During his early career, Nash has also written songs for B2K, Nivea and others.
|Birth Name||Terius Youngdell Nash|
|Birth Date||September 20, 1977|
|Birth Place||Rockingham, North Carolina, USA|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Music Producer|
|Active Years||1995- Present|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Spouse(s)||Nivea B. Hamilton (2004-2008)
Christina Milan (2009- 2010)
LaLonne Martinez (2014- Present)
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$1.5 Million|
What does THE-DREAM do?
- THE-DREAM is one of the most popular singers and songwriters in the USA. He has written songs for many well-known singers in the industry. He started his career in 2001 when he wrote the song Everything in B2K album Pandemonium. He then co-wrote the song Me Against the Music by Britney Spears in the album In The Zone. He also wrote songs for his ex-wife Nivea and spent almost two years on her album Complicated. He was also the executive producer on that album.
- Then started writing for Christopher Stewart. He is also successful as a singer who has released many albums by his name. In 2007, Nash signed a contract with Def Jam Recordings and released his first album Love Hate. In 2009, he released his second album, Love vs. Money, featuring Mariah Carey, Kayne West, and Lil’ Jon. Nash released his third album, Love King, in 2010 with collaboration with T-Pain and Kanye West.
- Consequently, he was successful in releasing his next album Terius Nash: 1977, in 2012. In 2013, he released his next album, IV Play featuring Beyonce, Jay-Z, Big Sean, and others. He released his mixtape Royalty: The Prequel in 2014. He released two albums in 2016 titled EP Crown and Jewel. While producing songs, THE-DREAM has released the album Writers Block, collaborating with Pleasure P, Ne-Yo, Jeremih, and Kevin McCall. He has also featured other artist’s works like Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross, etc.
How does THE-DREAM look?
- THE DREAM is a 43 years old rapper, songwriter, and producer. He is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 80 kg. He was born on September 20, 1977, in Rockingham, North Carolina, USA. He was born and brought up in the USA and has American nationality, but he is black. His mother’s name is Reva Nash, but his father’s identity is not known.
- He never disclosed his educational qualification, but he studied in the USA. His eyes are black, and so is his hair. He has facial hair and often wears a cap. He is a tattoo lover who has multiple tattoos on his body. He has a huge fan following that comprises 104.4 k followers on Twitter, 944k followers on Facebook, and 419 k followers on Instagram.
Is THE-DREAM married?
- THE-DREAM is straight and has been married to LaLonne Martinez since 2014. His first wife was Nivea B. Hamilton, who was also his co-singer. The couple married in 2004 and separated in 2008. He then married Christina Milan in 2009, but unfortunately, they divorced in 2010. THE DREAM has nine children.
Did THE-DREAM win any prizes?
- THE-DREAM won the Best New Artist Award in the 2008 BET Awards. In the following year, he won the Viewers Choice Award in the BET Hip Hop Awards. In 2008, he won the Grammy Award in the category Song of the Year.
What is THE DREAM’s net worth?
- THE DREAM’s net worth is $1.5 million.
- THE DREAM’s birth name is Terius Youngdell Nash.
- With Rihanna, he co-wrote the song Umbrella.
- He won the Grammy Award in 2008.
View this post on Instagram