The life of Pedro Rivera
Pedro Rivera is a famous Mexican actor and singer. Popularly addressed as the Patriarch of Corrido, Pedro is considered a legend responsible for the revolutionized music industry.
Pedro Rivera, or the Patriarch of Corrido, was born on the eve of 23rd February 1943 in La Barca, Mexico. Pedro immigrated to the US in 1966 in the hope of making things better for himself and his family.
Pedro Rivera is an actor, composer, producer, interpreter, and artist manufacturer. His talent and confidence in his abilities helped him become such a household name to a place he had immigrated from in the hope of the same. Pedro has produced over 1590 recorded songs and 50 productions, an outstanding and admirable achievement.
Pedro has even appeared as a singer and judge in many musical shows in the United States and Mexico.
|Birth Name||Pedro Rivera|
|Born||23rd February 1943|
|Profession||Actor, Music Composer, Producer|
|Country||Mexico, United States|
|Height||6’1” or 196 cm|
|Weight||121 lbs or 55 kg|
|Net Worth||$ 4 million|
Twitter (not available)
What is the success story of Pedro Rivera?
- In 1984, Pedro, along with his wife and children, collected the iconic Olympic buttons and managed to raise enough funds to invest in his first production, “Voy A Bajarte Una Estrella.” There are more than 50 productions and a minimum of 1590 recorded songs released under this label. It was indeed a turning point in the life of Pedro Rivera.
- His first debut as a still photographer was in 1984 for the film “Asalto en Tijuana.” And it was in the very same year, Pedro also became an actor for the very first time. The film “Camino al Infierno” marks the career of Pedro Rivera as an actor. Another notable movie where Pedro made a good impact on the audience was “La Tumba del Mojado”.
- Pedro was also played an active role in the success of the following under his production capabilities, “El Especial,” “El Bato Perron,” “El Pato Nada,” “La Diva de la Banda,” and “Dando y Dando,” and “Jenni mi Bendición,” amongst many more.
- Pedro is very much considered a pioneer for all those who aspire. It was only because of Pedro’s hard work and dedication that “Cintas Acurio,” his production company, became the world’s largest Latin record label. Under this very record label, many of the aspiring artists were produced in his record company. To name a few of such artists, I would like Los Razos, Rogelio Martinez, El Chapo de Sinaloa, Valentin Elizalde, and many more. His achievements as a music composer, actor, and producer are too valuable.
What is the physical appearance of Pedro Rivera?
Pedro Rivera is 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs 121 lbs, i.e., 55 kg. He is famous for pioneering and changing the face of the music industry in the US.
What is the relationship status of Pedro Rivera?
Pedro Rivera was married to Doña Rosa Saavedra, and they have five children out of their union. However, outside of marriage, Don Pedro has had an affair with Erika Alonso. This was the main reason behind the separation of Pedro and Dona. In 2019, Pedro announced his second marriage to Juanita Ahumada.
What is the net worth of Pedro Rivera?
Pedro Rivera’s net worth in 2021 is evaluated to be $4 million. However, the net worth of his children is more than that, himself. Pete Rivera is $12.5 million net worth, while his other children, Gustavo and Jenni Rivera, are $25 million. His other child, Lupillo Rivera, is $12.5 million net worth, while Juan Rivera is $10 million. Lastly, his daughter, Rosie Rivera Flores is a $5 million net worth.
- The full name of Pedro Rivera is Pedro Rivera Cervantes.
- He started his career very initially as a farmer.
- One of his initial stints was also as a salesman.
View this post on Instagram