Who is Ozuna?
Juan Carlos Ozuna Rosado, popularly known by his last name Ozuna is a reggaeton and Latin trap singer. He was born on 13th March 1992. All of his albums produced by his studio have successfully surpassed the height of the Billboard Top Latin Albums. His lyrical technique is largely reggaeton and trap, but he has worked with artists stretching various genres, including EDM, reggae, and bachata.
He had a very unpleasant childhood. His father was murdered when he was still a toddler, and his mother couldn’t properly take care of him by herself. Thus, he was brought up by his grandmother. As he grew up, he developed an interest in music and began writing songs at the age of 12, and he lived in New York for six years during his teenage years.
He signed a recording contract with Golden Family Records and also began to release his music on YouTube.He has a daughter named Sofia and a son named Jacob with his wife, Taina Marie Meléndez.
|Name||Juan Carlos Ozuna Rosado|
|Born||13th March 1992|
|Ethnicity||Puerto Rican and Dominican|
|Mother||Yomary Rosado Marrero|
|Spouse||Taina Marie Meléndez|
|Net Worth||$15 million|
|Profile||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
What was Ozuna’s birthplace?
- Ozuna was a bright and talented student who was doing good in his studies and sports; however, his interest was in music. He became determined to fulfil his dream of becoming a singer at the very early age of 12. He was largely swayed by the Latin domain of reggaeton, salsa, and bachata.
- In 2012, Ozuna composed his lyrical debut with the song-Imaginando, which enticed documenting headlines and directed to alliances with Daddy Yankee and Anuel AA. Broadcasted various solos before accepting the deal with Sony Music Latin.
What is he famous for?
- Ozuna began his career as a musician in 2012 with the music-Imaginando. He formerly ran by the name J Oz. He struggled with Musicologo & Menes before attaining favour. In 2014, he accepted a recording bond with Golden Family Records and circulated his music on YouTube. The next year, he concentrated on increasing followers by conducting more than 300 concerts in the region of Puerto Rico.
- That same year, he began his endless prominent fleck with his breakthrough strike-Si Tu Marido No Te Quiere, initially starring when published to flowing outlets and websites. However, it was brought down when the music hit the radio. The music attained achievement on radio and was ultimately well recognized across Latin America. He has since then conducted numerous concerts and events all across South America.
- Anuel AA and Ozuna collaborated on the album Los Dioses, which was published on January 22, 2021.
Where was he born?
- He was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico, to a Dominic dad and a Puerto Rican mum. He matured up hearing traditional Latin music such as salsa and bachata, which have incited his lyrical style. Besides the Latin genre, he also admired reggaeton artists.
- He was arrested for several drug cases, and he has also been a suspect in a murder case. Ozuna’s life is not without controversies.
What is his relationship status?
- He is wedded to Taina Marie Meléndez. The pair have two lovely kids.
What is the net worth of Ozuna?
- Currently, Ozuna has an estimated net worth of around $15 million. The source of his income is not confined to just the music industry.
- He is a famous reggaeton and Latin trap singer.
- He was born on 13th March 1992.
- His net worth is $15 million.