How did Nick Swardson, a stand-up artist, become an actor? Know his insight details of Career, Age, Marital status, Net Worth, and More about his life.
Who is Nick Swardson?
A well-known American actor(Nicholas Roger Swardson) is renowned by his stage alias Nick Swardson.
He was born on 9 October 1976; this 44-year-old man started his acting journey by doing several stand-up comedy shows and acting in comedy films like “Grandma’s Boy” and “Reno 911!: Miami”.
|Birth Name||Nicholas Roger Swardson|
|Born||9 October 1976 (age 44 years)|
|Profession||Actor, Comedian. And Screenplay Writer|
|Country||Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.|
|Height||5′feet 7″ inch (169 cm)|
|Hair Color||Medium Brown|
|Spouse||Keleigh Sperry (m. 2019)|
|School||St. Paul Central High School|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Profile||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Website|
What is the reason behind the Success Story of Nick Swardson?
- Nick Swardson started his career by doing stand-up comedy shows and did some open mics on the Minneapolis comedy club, Acme Comedy Company. He was only 16 when he began to do stand-up shows. He performed for the first time at the U.S art festival when he was just 20 years old. As his career was growing, he decided to move to Los Angeles, and when he moved, he got some works in the nightclubs and did some gigs for films and television.
- He got his first acting job in the year 1999 for the sitcom show “LateLine.”In 2001 he got featured in the show “Comedy Central Presents,” He was again featured in 2008 for the same show called “The Best of Comedy Central Presents: Uncensored II.”
- He started to write and then co-wrote the screenplay “Malibu’s Most Wanted ”, which was released in the year 2003, and in the same year, he was cast for the role of Terry Bernadino for the series “Reno 911!” which aired in 2003 and ran till 2009. As the director saw his work, he was again cast for the comedy film “Reno 911!: Miami” in 2007, and he was starring in the comedy film “30 Minutes or Less,” which was released in 2011.
- His screenplay writings include “Grandma’s Boy,” a stoner comedy film released in 2006, and the sketch comedy series where he also acted called “Nick Swardson’s Pretend Time,” which was aired in 2010 ran for two seasons. He is also a voice artist and gave his voice for the animated sitcom “Chozen,” released in 2014. His last film, which was released in 2020, was “The Wrong Missy,” where he played the role of Nate.
- He has never received any awards for his work; however, in 2016, he was nominated for the BTVA Feature Film Voice Acting Award.
- Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star, also produced by Happy Madison Productions, starring Swardson in, co-wrote, and co-produced the film Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star in 2011.
What is the physical appearance of Nick Swardson?
- Nick Swardson has a significant 5 feet 7-inch height, and he has around 76 kg body weight.
- During his high school days, he struggled with alcohol and drugs, and he was expelled from the school as he was smoking marijuana. Later on, he was sent to a rehab program.
What is the relationship status of Nick Swardson?
- Right now, he is not dating anyone, and he is not vocal about his personal life.
What is the Net Worth of Nick Swardson?
- Miles made his earnings through his acting, stand-up shows as well as screenplay writing. His estimated net worth of the year (2021) was near-about $6 million.
- His birthday is on October 9.
- Nick Swardson is 44 years old.
- His father was a very popular journalist and an editor who has written for publications like City Pages and Cincinnati Enquirer.
- In 2004 he produced for the show called “Gay Robot,” which was not aired.
View this post on Instagram