Gauri KhanNeha Kakkar is an Indian playback singer and a sensational personality at present. She was a contestant on the Indian singing show Indian Idol 2. Made a mark in the Bollywood Industry.
Who is Neha Kakkar?
Neha Kakkar is one of the most famous female singers in India at present. She is a young talented vocal artist who has earned immense popularity. Kakkar is a well-known face on television also, where she judges singing reality shows like Indian Idol. Neha started her career as a contestant of the same show in its second season but could not win. But her talent could not be oppressed for long. Neha left her mark as a singer with hit songs like Second Hand Jawani, Kaala Chashma, Mile Ho Tum, Dilbar, Kar Gayi Chull, Saki saki, Lamborghini, etc. She has also appeared in many music videos and films.
Kakkar has been living a glamorous life with notable appearances in many shows on the screen such as Comedy Classes, The Voice India Kids, Super Dancer, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs. Her genres of music are pop, hip hop, and R&B, and she has sung in different languages, including Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Punjabi, etc. Kakkar has been nominated and won several awards for her excellence in the music industry. She was nominated for the Best Female Playback Singer – Kannada in 58th Filmfare Awards South in 2011 but could not win it. Neha’s song Dilbar in the movie Satyamev Jayate won the Brit Asia TV Music Awards for the category of Bollywood Track of the Year in 2018.
|Birth Name||Neha Kakkar|
|Birth Date||6th June 1988 (Age 33)|
|Birth Place||Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India|
|Parent(s)||Rishikesh Kakkar and Niti Kakkar|
|Sibling(s)||Sonu Kakkar and Tony Kakkar|
|High School||New Holy Public School, Delhi|
|College||Did not attend|
|Education||High school graduate|
|Active Years||2006- Present|
|Height||4 feet 8 inches|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||36 crore Indian rupees|
What does Neha Kakkar do?
- Neha Kakkar is a prominent Bollywood singer who has achieved peaks in her career by singing hits. Kakkar belongs to a musical family where her siblings are also singers and music composers. She was compassionate towards music from childhood where she used to sing at local and religious events at the age of four. Neha wanted to be a singer and thus moved to Mumbai in 2004 with that dream. In 2006, she got a chance to participate in the singing reality show Indian Idol but unfortunately got eliminated early. With Meet Bros and Anjjan, Neha released her first album Neha The Rockstar, which did not get enough popularity. But it gave her enough knowledge about the industry, and she started building her career through thick and thin.
- Gradually, her strong voice began to gain attention and popularity. Neha appeared on the screen for the first time in the 2010 Bollywood film Isi Life Mein…! Coincidently, she released her Botal Khol song in 2013. In the following years, she gave her voice to hit songs like Jadoo ki Jhappi and Dhating Naach, Sunny Sunny, Manali Trance, London Thumakda.
- These songs became hits in no time, which provided Kakkar a better exposure to her career in the later time. Her other hit songs include Chote Chote Peg, Aashiq Banaya Aapne, Dilbar, Aankh Masrey, Coca Cola Tu, Saki Saki, Garmi, Lamborghini, Mile Ho Tum Humko, Dil Ko Karaar Aaya etc songs. Neha has also judged two seasons of Indian Idol and had guest appearances in many other shows like Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs, Super Dancer, Bigg Boss, etc.
What is Neha Kakkar’s physical appearance?
- Neha Kakkar is a 33 years old Indian playback singer. She is 4.8 feet tall and weighs around 48 kg. Neha’s hair color is black, and her eyes are brown. She was born in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India, on 6th June 1988 but later moved to Delhi with her family. Kakkar completed her high school education from New Holy Public School, Delhi but did not attend college. Her parents are Rishikesh Kakkar and Niti Kakkar. Neha’s siblings Sonu Kakkar and Tony Kakkar are also renowned musicians in India. Her birth sign is Gemini.
Is Neha Kakkar single?
- Neha Kakkar is a married woman. She has dated Rohanpreet Singh, a Punjabi singer, for a year and married him in 2020. The couple is leading a happy and glamorous married life. Before Singh, Kakkar dated Bollywood actor Himansh Kohli for four years and was about to get married, but unfortunately, they separated in 2018.
How much does Neha Kakkar earn?
- Neha Kakkar is a known voice in the Indian music industry. She has been a part of it for over a decade. Neha’s net worth is 36 crore Indian rupees. Girl charges over lacs for singing one song.
- Neha Kakkar was born in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India.
- She was a contestant in Indian Idol 2.
- She married Rohanpreet Singh in 2020.
View this post on Instagram