Who is Nav?
Navraj Singh Goraya was born on 3rd November 1989. He is a Canadian rapper, musician, composer, and record maker supervised by SAL&CO. The talented musician Nav started his career as a founder, finally creating a solo song of a fellow Canadian singer- Drake, in 2015, and earned mainstream scrutiny in 2016 when his music-Myself got viral. Nav is approved by XO Records and Republic Records, being supervised by Wassim and Amir.
He is the youngest of three children, having two older sisters. His parents are both considered to be more or less successful in what they do – his father works as a forklift driver in Ontario, while his mother is a computer engineer.
His uncle was a respectable name in the Indian contemporary music industry. Nav found a whole new world in music and decided to pursue it as a serious career option.
Nav has courted controversy over his use of the N-word on his early mixtapes. After being called out, he claimed he would no longer use the term in his music. He was featured by OVO Sound Radio for their 13th episode.
|Name||Navraj Singh Goraya|
|Born||3rd November 1989|
|Profession||Rapper, Musician, song composer.|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
What did John do before getting fame?
- Navraj Goraya, aka Nav, was born on 3rd November 1989 in Canada and was put forward in Rexdale. He, along with his lineage, exercises the faith of Sikhism. His kin belongs from the state of Punjab, India. His mama was implicated in computer manufacturing, and his dad regulated a forklift. He initially became intrigued in the field of tune after his mama purchased him a boombox when he was in class 3. His maternal uncle was similarly a prominent musician in Punjab and sent him to a studio.
- He started bringing in mash-ups in secondary school and generating throbs for regional underrated Toronto artists and came to be famous on SoundCloud. He initially began wielding Sony’s ACID Pro software. He followed Thistletown Collegiate for his higher schooling and devoured an extra year to complete his graduation. After high school, he followed and passed from Metalworks Institute in 2010 with a certificate in Audio Production and Engineering.
What made him famous?
- In the year 2015, Nav originated his contemporary Canadian rapper Drake’s solo-Back to Back. In 2016, his music-The Man was dabbled on Drake’s OVO Sound Radio. On 4th September 2015, Nav broadcasted one of his fastest music to his SoundCloud fund-take Me Simple, which recorded approximately ten million views.
- His songs and Drake’s songs together got him the much-needed appreciation and recognition. After their success, many big companies and banners offered them to work together.
Where was he born?
- Navraj Goraya, aka Nav, was born on 3rd November 1989 in Canada and was put forward in Rexdale. He, along with his lineage, exercises the faith of Sikhism. His kin belongs from the state of Punjab, India. He is a chilled guy who takes immense pride to represent himself as a successful brown man.
Who is he dating?
- He does not prefer to speak related to his affairs, although he asserted during his recent conference that he is not dating anyone at the period.
- Also, read about iDubbbz
- Nav’s net worth is over $4 million.
- He is a distinguished singer, composer, and rapper.
- His actual name is Navraj Singh Goraya.
- His net worth is over $4 million.
- He is more popular for producing music.
- He is currently not dating anyone.
- He is a Canadian singer.