Who is Mike Posner?
Michael Robert Henrion Posner is a rapper, poet, songwriter, singer and record producer from America. On the 10th of August 2010, he released his first album, 31 Minutes to Takeoff.
Michael Posner was born on February 12, 1988, in Detroit, Michigan. He was raised in Southfield, Michigan, a northern suburb of Detroit. He has a sister who is 6 years older. His father is Jewish, and his mother is Catholic.
Posner’s father, M. Jon Posner, was a criminal defence lawyer who died on January 11, 2017; his mother is Roberta Henrion; and his sister, Emily Henrion Posner, is a civil rights attorney. The American singer has released numerous songs as a featured artist as well.
The album includes his singles Cooler Than Me and Please Don’t Go, which made its place in the top 10 and top 20 on the US Billboard Hot 100. Posner’s in 2016, next released of his album At Night, Alone and a remix of I Took a Pill in Ibiza; his 2015 single was charted top 10 in 27 countries worldwide, was on top 5 on US Billboard Hot 100 and No. 1 in many other countries across the globe.
|Name||Michael Robert Henrion Posner, Mike Posner|
|Born||February 12, 1988|
|Profession||Record Producer, Rapper, Singer, Poet, Songwriter|
|Height||5 feet and 10 inches |
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
What is Mike Posner famous for?
- Mike Posner was born on 12th February 1988 in Detroit, Michigan, US. His father is Jewish, and his mother is a catholic.
- Posner started his musical career as a record producer. He released his first mixtape on iTunes U and was on no1. In the iTunes U chart. After his first album, 31 Minutes to Takeoff, Posner performed in Bonnaroo Music Festival and a Wrapped tour in 2010. The artist won ASCAP Award for Cooler Than Me in the year 2011
- Posner began struggling with depression as the spotlight used to make him uncomfortable; he took a break and started producing and writing songs. In 2013, he released his third album, Pages. Then in December of the same year, he released another single, Top Of The World, which even featured Big Sean, and two days later, the song’s music video was also released.
- Posner’s second album, At Night, Alone, had a remix and the original version of both the songs Be As You Are and I Took a Pill in Ibiza. His work in the album was appreciated by David Jeffries.
- In the year 2017, Mike Posner released Teardrops And Balloons, his book of poetry. Posner, on January 26, 2018, announced another release of poetry album I was born in Detroit on a very, very, very, very, very, very, very cold day.
- Posner is also credited for co-writing many hit songs like Justin Bieber’s Boyfriend, Maroon 5’s Sugar, etc.
What is the height and weight of Mike Posner?
- Mike Posner, 32 years old, is 5 feet and 10 inches tall and weighs around 77kgs.
- Also, read about GT Dave
Who is the wife of Mike Posner?
- Mike Posner is not married yet. The 32-year-old American artist, although he does not share much about his personal life on social media but is said to be dating Kristina Colonna.
What is the Net worth of Mike Posner?
- Mike Posner’s net worth is estimated to be $8 MIllion.
- Posner started his musical career by producing music for Big Sean, who is his hometown friend.
- At the beginning of March 2019, Posner announced his journey of walking across America.