Who is Mike Judge?
Michael Craig Judge was born on 17th October 1962. He is an American entertainer, vocalist, actor, animator, author, producer, manager, and singer. He is the producer of the animated TV sequel Beavis and Butt-Head and also co-creator of the TV sequel King of the Hill. The Goode Family and many more such fictions. He also penned and authorized the movies Beavis and Butt-Head, Extract, Idiocracy, Office Space, and Do America.
Around 1969, the Judge family returned to the United States and settled in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Mike spent most of his school years in Albuquerque. He received his secondary education at St. Pius X High School, a private, Roman Catholic high school located in Albuquerque.
In 1987, Judge was hired by Parallax Graphics, a startup video card company. Its headquarters were located in Santa Clara, California.
The following year, the judge’s big break came when the MTV cable channel aired his two-minute cartoon Frog Baseball and hired Judge to create an animated series based on its protagonists.
|Name||Michael Craig Judge|
|Born||17th October 1962|
|Profession||Producer, Writer, Musician, and song composer|
|Net Worth||$75 million|
Know about him in more details
- Mike Judge was born on 17th October 1962 in Guayaquil, which is placed in Ecuador. He is the middle child of three kids. His mom Margaret Yvonne who is a librarian, whereas his dad William James Judge was an archaeologist. At the moment of his birth, his dad was toiling for a nonprofit institution situated in Guayaquil and several other bases of Ecuador, facilitating agrarian growth.
- Mike Judge was put up from age seven in New Mexico, where he consumed a minor fraction of his existence in labouring on a chicken ranch. He studied at the school called- St. Pius X High School and then finished his graduation from UCSD in 1985.
Also, read about Jesse Eisenberg.
What made him famous?
- After completing his graduate degree from the prestigious university- UCSD in 1985, Mike Judge carried various short-time employment in automatic engineering. Still, he soon realized that he was getting exhausted with science. In 1987, he shifted to Silicon Valley to enrol himself at Parallax Graphics, a startup tape coupon corporation with nearly 40 workers established in California.
- Loathing the corporation’s sophistication and his companions, Judge resigned in just three months and served as a bass player. Even there, he could not settle for long, and that’s when he realized that he was meant for acting and singing.
Where was he born?
Mike Judge was born on 17th October 1962 in Guayaquil, which is placed in Ecuador. He is the middle child of three kids. His mom Margaret Yvonne who is a librarian, whereas his dad William James Judge was an archaeologist. He studied at the school called- St. Pius X High School and then finished his graduation from UCSD in 1985. He has also worked on a poultry farm to earn his livelihood before entering into the Hollywood industry.
Who is he dating?
Mike Judge married Francesca Morocco, and they’re together for almost 20 years, but in 2009, they agreed to part ways.
His net worth is calculated at around $75 million.
- He is a famous American writer, producer, singer, and song composer.
- His net worth is about $75 million.
- He was born on 17th Oct 1962.
- He is 1.82 m tall.
- He has a black coloured eye and brown hair.
- Mike Judge is 80 kgs.
- He has three kids.