Who is Michael Schmidt Girlfriend?
Michael Schmidt girlfriend is Nicolle Wallace. She is an American news anchor, journalist, and author. She is famous for hosting the TV show Deadline: White House. She currently works as a political analyst for the NBC and MSNBC news channels.
Wallace served as the White House director of Communications when George W. Bush was the President of America. She has also written three Political fiction. Her fiction works include Madam President, Eighteen Acres, and Classified.
On 4 February 1972, Wallace was born in Orange County in Southern California. She has three siblings. Wallace spent her childhood in Orinda, Northern California. Her mother worked as an assistant teacher in a public school while her father was an antique dealer.
In 1990, Wallace completed her high schooling at Miramonte High School. In 1994, she attended the University of California, Berkeley, and majored in mass communication. Afterwards, she obtained a master’s degree from Medill School of Journalism in 1996.
Wallace has worked as a communication chief for the campaigns of ex-president George W. Bush. She has also served as a campaign advisor for John McCain during his 2008 presidential campaign.
Quick Bio of Michael Schmidt Girlfriend
|Birth Name||Nicolle Devenish|
|Born||4 February 1972|
|Profession||Anchor, Journalist, Author|
|Country||Orange County, California, U.S.|
|Height||5 Foot 6 Inches|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|High School||Miramonte High School|
|College||The University of California, Berkeley, Medill School of Journalism|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Works||Eighteen Acres: A Novel
It’s Classified: A Novel
Madam President: A Novel
What Does Michael Schmidt Girlfriend Do?
- Nicole Wallace moved to California in 1999 and began her professional career. She worked as the press secretary of Jeb Bush. Later, she became the Communications Director at the Florida State Technology office.
- In 2003, Wallace became a White House staff. She worked as the special assistant to the president during the first term of George W. Bush’s Presidency. Soon she became the director of White House Media Affairs. In 2004, Wallace also took part in the presidential campaign for George W. Bush. She served as the Communicator Director in the presidential campaign.
- Wallace became the White House Communication Director in January 2005. She quit her work in July 2006 and moved to New York. In 2008, she was the senior advisor for John McCain during the presidential campaign.
- In 2010, Wallace published her political Novel Eighteen Acres. The title of the book was related to the size of the White House. The novel became very successful. It was well-received by the general public as well as critics.
- In 2011, Wallace published another political novel named It’s Classified. It was a sequel to her previous book, Eighteen Acres. She posted the third instalment of her White House novel series. She released the novel Madam President in 2015.
- In 2014, she became a host of the TV show The View. She co-hosted the show with Rosie Perez. Later, she joined NBC News and MSNBC and served as their political analyst.
- Wallace has made numerous appearances as a guest, host, and contributor on various MSNBC TV programs. These TV programs include Morning Joe and The 11th Hour with Brian Williams. She has also made frequent appearances on NBC’s Today Show.
- Currently, Wallace works as the MSNBC TV show Deadline: White House. She has been doing this work since May 2017. The actress Sarah Paulson portrayed her in a 2012 movie called Game Change.
When Did Michael Schmidt and Nicolle Wallace Meet?
- Nicolle Wallace was initially married to Mark Wallace. In 2019, the couple got divorced. Soon after the divorce, Wallace was frequently spotted with the fellow journalist Michael Schmidt. The couple received wide public attention when Wallace became Michael Schmidt’s girlfriend.
- There is very scarce information about Michael’s past relationships. However, multiple sources suggest that he has never been married. Wallace and Michael have an eleven-year age gap between them.
View this post on Instagram