Michael Harry-O Harris is a known personality in the USA. He is a convicted drug dealer who spent years on trial and is the investor of Death Row Records.
Who is Michael Harry-O Harris?
Michael Harry-O Harris is a businessman, specifically a drug dealer in the United States of America, who started his career as a drug dealer in his teenage years. He became a topic of discussion after investing in the prominent record label Death Row Records during its formation. The record company is closely associated with artists like Dr. Dre, Suge Knight, The D.O.C., Snoop Dogg, Tha Dogg Pound, Tupac Shaku, and Dick Griffey.
It has produced hit albums like The Chronic by Dr. Dre, Doggystyle by Snoop Dogg, Dogg Food by Tha Dogg Pound, All Eyez On Me by 2pac, G-Funk Classics, Vol. 1 by Nate Dogg, and others. Harris was approached by Suge Knight, the co-founder of the record company while serving trial for drug trafficking and an attempt to murder. He was sentenced to jail for 40 years. But this year, in 2021, Harris became one of the luckiest prisoners who got pardoned by ex-president Donald Trump.
|Birth Name||Michael Harry-O Harris|
|Birth Date||20th September 1960 (Age 60)|
|Birth Place||46th Street, South-Central Los Angeles, USA|
|College||West Los Angeles Community College|
|Profession||Businessman, Drug dealer|
|Active Years||The 1980s- Present|
|Country||United States of America|
|Height||6 feet 5 inches|
|Spouse(s)||Lydia Harris (Divorced)|
|Social Media Handles||Facebook
|Net worth||$40 million|
What are Michael Harry-O Harris career highlights?
- Michael Harry-O Harris is convicted of drug trafficking. At the age of 20, he was introduced to the illegal business of drugs. Living life with a single mother was nothing but survival in poor conditions. Harris turned the situation from there to successfully earn around 2 million dollars per day through drug trafficking. He started investing in various sectors, including technology, beauty, real estate, and whatnot. Harris was considered to be one of the wealthiest businessmen at that time. In 1988, he was arrested with the convictions of illegal drug dealing and attempting murder and was sentenced to jail for 40 years.
- While serving his trial, Harris was offered to invest in opening a record label by Suge Knight. He accepted the offer and supported 1.5 million dollars, which was a great success that resulted in huge profits—the record label earned around 325 dollars within four years. Judges denied every endeavor or attempt to get the release permission of the prisoner by his lawyers. Harris’ friend Snoop Dogg has also made several efforts to release him but failed. Finally, in January 2021, the drug dealer was released under the pardoning scheme of the USA ex-president Donald Trump.
How does Michael Harry-O Harris look?
- Michael Harry-O Harris is a 60 years old businessman born on 20th September 1960 in South-Central Los Angeles, USA. His bodyweight is 108kg, and his height is 6.5 feet. Harris is bald and has black eyes. He was raised by his mother, Regina Harris. The businessman’s father left the family when he was only five years old. He attended West Los Angeles Community College.
Is Michael Harry-O Harris married?
- Michael Harry-O Harris is divorced and probably single at the moment. He married Lydia Harris but unfortunately, they separated in 2005. The couple has a daughter named Lydasia Harris.
Is Michael Harry-O Harris rich?
- Michael Harry-O Harris is a successful businessman. He has invested in different fields throughout his life. Harris’s net worth is $40 million.
- Michael Harry-O Harris spent 33 years in prison.
- He has a height of 6.5 feet.
- His birth sign is Virgo.