Who is Mark Rober?
Mark Rober is one of the most celebrated YouTubers and a mechanical engineer who has been enjoying the spotlight since 2012. The YouTube channel that he has consists of subscribers over 10.5 million. It is found ironic by many of his viewers that he never saw himself as a YouTuber. He is a graduate of Southern California University and is very creative with his work.
He is best known for his YouTube videos on popular science, do-it-yourself gadgets and creative ideas. His most popular invention is Digital Dudz, a range of Halloween costumes that integrate mobile apps with clothing. Mark was passionate about engineering and tinkering since he was a kid. He later joined one of the most famous engineering universities for pursuing Mechanical Engineering and later joined NASA.
A former mechanical engineer at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory for nine years, where he worked on the Curiosity Rover. He gained additional fame online with YouTube videos such as “SKIN A WATERMELON party trick,” a video that accumulated close to 40 million views in just three months. Rober grew up in Orange County, California. As a child, he became interested in engineering, making a pair of goggles that helped avoid tears while cutting onions.
|Born||11 March 1980 (40 years)|
|Profession||Youtuber, Mechanical Engineer|
|Country||Orange County, California|
|Children||Son- Jonathan Rober|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
What is Mark Rober famous for?
- Mark had great engineering skills, which were evident since his birth. He made eye goggles to protect his eyes while cutting onions when he was just a teenager. He even worked for NASA as a primary architect for “JPL wired”. He designed numerous hardware for GRAIL, Mars Science Laboratory, and SMAP while working for the Jet Propulsion laboratory. He even published a case study for the application of Wiki Technology before he quit NASA.
- One of his videos featuring Halloween costumes crossed 1.5 million views in a single day. After his famous videos, he started posting viral stuff such as pranks for April fool’s day and filming primates. He even found a company that specialised in Halloween costumes which earned a revenue of 2.5 million dollars.
- During his time at NASA, Rober began making viral videos. His videos cover a wide variety of topics, sparking ideas for April Fools’ Day pranks and teaching about tricks like beating an escape room and filming primates in zoos non-invasively.
What is the height and weight of Mark Rober?
- Mark Rober was born on 11 March 1980 and is 1.83 m tall with black hair colour. His weight is around 62 kg as of now.
- Read about Tim Pool.
Who is the wife of Mark Rober?
- Mark Rober always keeps his private life away from the public. Thus, his fans were not shocked when they heard about his marriage. After tying knots with Elizabeth, they even had a son. However, their son is fighting autism. They both have taken this opportunity to create awareness about Autism.
Mark Rober Net Worth
What is the Net worth of Mark Rober?
- Mark Rober is one of the most famous YouTubers, and his net worth as of December 2020 is 6 million USD. His major source of income is his youtube channel, with over 10.5 Million subscribers.
- He pursued Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering after high school.
- He worked for NASA after completing his University education.
- He always tries to keep his family out of the limelight.
- His son has autism.
- At the Malaysian Film Festival, she was named Youngest Female Malaysian Actress.
View this post on Instagram