Who is Mark Dayton?
Dayton is a famous American politician Mark Brandt Dayton who is popularly known as Mark Dayton.
Mark is best known for the position of 40th gоvеrnоr оf Міnnеѕоtа, which was held from 2011 to 2019. There Mark was the part of the Міnnеѕоtа Dеmосrаtіс-Fаrmеr-Lаbоur Раrtу in affiliation of thе Dеmосrаtіс Раrtу. Dayton has won the election twice of the US 40th governor of Міnnеѕоtа consecutively and served from 2011 to 2019. Mark comes from a wealthy family and owns Dayton’s departmental store chain, now known as Target. His great grandfather opened this business.
|Birth Name||Mark Brandt Dayton|
|Born||January 26, 1947 (74 Years)|
|Height||5′feet 9″ inch (182 cm)|
|Spouse/Wife||Ana Dayton (m. 2020), Janice Haarstick (m. 1996–1999), Alida Rockefeller Messinger (m. 1978–1986)|
|Children||Eric Dayton, Andrew Dayton|
|Net Worth||$30 Million|
|Profile||Twitter, Facebook, Instagram|
What is the reason behind the Success Story of Mark Dayton?
- After graduating from Yale University, Mark Dayton moved to New York, started his career in the teaching field, and worked there for almost three years. Dayton shifted to Boston and worked till 1975 in a service agency in the position of CFO. During the time Mark was allowed to work with Walter Mondale who was the Міnnеѕоtа Gоvеrnоr’ѕ U.S. Ѕеnаtоr. After that, he worked as a legal advisor.
- For the US Senate, Mark Dayton entered into politics in 1982 and was against a Republican named Dаvіd Durеnbеrgеr.To become a Senator, he needed to win in the Democratic primary against US Senator Eugene McCarthy.
- In the early years of his political career, he had to face many losses in elections. In the year 2000, defeating a Republican named Rоd Grаmѕ, Mark Dayton was finally elected for the U.Ѕ. Ѕеnаtе.For the election of Governor of Міnnеѕоtа Mark applied for the position afterward he won the election two times from 2011 to 2019. He opted out of his name for the third time from the 2018 election and left the office in January 2019.
What is the physical appearance of Mark Dayton?
- Mark Dayton has a significant 5′feet 10″ inch height, and his body weight is around 78kg. His personality is quite bold because he was a teacher, so he presented himself as the leader, reflecting his personality.
- Dayton comes from a wealthy family as his great grandfather was the founder of Dayton, a family departmental store chain. Later after his grandfather died, Mark’s father was the CEO of the business. Later the company got merged with some other company, and now its name was Target.
- In New York, when Mark was working as an educator, he used to maintain a low critical existence and never tried to reveal his real identity. He only wanted them not to feel bad about their condition, so Mark never revealed it.
What is the relationship status of Mark Dayton?
- Mark Dayton got married to Alida Ferry Rockefeller in 1978; however, they formally got separated in 1986. Alida was the sister of U.Ѕ. Senator John Davison Rockefeller IV. After some years, he got married to Janice R. Haarstick, the President of Jamahda Farm Inc. In 1999, Mark got a divorce from her. However, in 2020, Mark got married to Ana Ork, and she is 41 years younger than him. They both have three children, Jalil Kilpatrick, Jelani Kilpatrick, and Jonas Kilpatrick.
What is the Net Worth of Mark Dayton?
- Mark Dayton’s latest estimated net worth of the year (2021) was nearly about $30 Million, and Mark Dayton’s family wealth is more than $1.5 billion for the business his great grandfather opened.
- His birthdate is on January 26.
- Mark Dayton is 74 years old.
- Mark, in his school days, was a goaltender in the ice hockey team as a senior.
- Dayton also played in varsity hockey; however, due to an accident, he stopped playing.
- He cut down his salary to a single dollar when working as a state auditor, as his office was facing budget issues.
View this post on Instagram