Welcome to FamousFaceWiki’s article related to Lyrica Anderson. This article will find Lyrica Anderson’s height, weight, Bio, Career, and personal information that everyone is looking for.
So, let’s get started:
American Singer and songwriter Lyrica Anderson were born on December 18, 1987. She is also known for her supporting role on the reality show Hip Hop Hollywood. She is the daughter of popular singer Lyrica Garrett.
Lyrica Nasha Anderson is an African-American actress, singer-songwriter & reality TV star from Southern California. She is a very successful songwriter, having written songs for the megastars such as Beyoncé, Chris Brown, Demi Lovato & super-producer, Timbaland of whom she was signed to as an artist. She has been steadily building her career as a TV and film actress. Lyrica had a twin sister (Adia Anderson) who passed away at age 3.
Lyrica Anderson married rapper A1 Bentley in 2016. They welcomed their first child, son Ocean Zion Bentley, on November 30, 2018. They shared the first of several pictures of their son on Instagram in December 2018.
In 2011, Anderson was one of the writers for two songs (Together and Unbroken) on Demi Lovato’s album. In 2012, Lyrica debuted with her first mixtape, “King Me.” Lyrica is quite a tall singer possessing a height of 1.82 m, equal to 6 feet and weighs about 67 kilos or 147 lbs. Her body looks athletic, measuring 36-26-37 inches.
|Name :||Lyrica Anderson|
|Born :||December 18, 1987|
|Profession :||Singer & Songwriter|
|Birthplace :||Los Angeles, California, U.S|
|Birth Sign :||Sagittarius|
Early Life and Career
- Lyrica was born in Los Angeles, California, where she started her career as a singer and songwriter.
- Her mother, Lyrica Garrett, was also a singer, so we can guess she influences her mother to become a singer.
- She has co-written different songs like “Pyramid” for Filipino singers, and for Demi Lovato’s third studio album, she wrote two songs such as “All night long” and “Together”.
- In 2012, her debut mixtape was released, which was called King Me. After a year, she wrote a song for Beyonce’s Fifth studio album called “Jealous”.
- Lyrica’s love life has attracted numerous rumours and gossips. However, she has managed to live blissfully with her boyfriend turned husband, Floyd A1 Bentley.
The couple has a son, Ocean Zion Bentley (born on November 30, 2018). In August 2019, A1 was accused of cheating on Lyrica with rapper Summer Bunni.
Family & Relationship
- Lyrica Anderson is married to A1 Bentley.
- In 2016, on the 3rd season of the show, the pair got married. As of 1st December 2018, the couple is blessed with a baby named Ocean Zion Bentley.
- Check out her family details below:
|Father Name :||(unknown)|
|Mother Name :||Lyrica Garrett|
|Husband :||A1 Bentley|
|Son :||Ocean Zion Bentley|
- Lyrica Anderson has dark brown coloured eyes, and she is 5 ft 7 inches tall and weighs approximately 67 KG.
- Sagittarius is her zodiac sign, and she has dark brown hair.
- She is of American nationality and is a part of African-American ancestry. Her birth sign is Sagittarius.
- She used to be signed to Mosley Music Group, a record label founded by music producer Timbaland.
- In 2016, she appeared on a reality TV show called Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood and her mother as a supporting cast member.
- Then she returned to the show as the main cast in 2017.
- The TV show helped her to reach the limelight from which her mother, Lyrica Garrett was benefitted.
- In October 2015, Anderson released her debut studio album, Hello, followed by her second album, Adia, in 2017.
Lyrica Anderson Networth
- Lyrica has a net worth of $1 million. (as of 2020) and she makes most of the income from her profession as a singer and songwriter.
- She has written songs for and associated with Demi Lovato, Beyoncé, Chris Brown, Ty Dolla Sign, Kevin Gates, and Wiz Khalifa.
- So, we can assume her profession is boosting her net worth.