The achievements of Mexican American Superstar Lupillo Rivera
One of the most popular Mexican-American singers globally, Lupillo Rivera has written and sang many hit songs in his career. He is a master in the field. He has a great fan following, and his Instagram account has 1.4 million subscribers alone.
Born in Mexico, Rivera belongs to a family where most members are involved in the music industry. He is most famously known for his studio album, Despreciado, which took over the top position on the Billboard Top Latin Albums. Moreover, the album also got him two more Billboard Latin music awards and the Regional Mexican Album of the Year.
Rivera has given many hit albums that have been acclaimed and nominated for awards. He has signed a contract with label Z records to start a show titled ‘Epoca Pesada’ on the YouTube channel. His social media accounts are flooded with his fan following, who admires his singing and cooking videos. His Twitter account has more than 827k subscribers and is increasing every day.
|Birth Name||Guadalupe Rivera Saavedra|
|Born||January 30, 1972 (Age 49)|
|Profession||Singer and song-writer|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (175 cm)|
|Weight||78 kg or 171 lbs|
|Hair Color||Clean shaved|
|High School||Long Beach Polytechnic high school|
|Net Worth||$12 million|
|Works||Entre Copus y Botellas
Tu Esclavo y Amo
What is the success story of Lupillo Rivera?
- Rivera started his career with the job of searching for new talents in bars and clubs. His father, Pedro Rivera, was the owner of a studio, and Rivera’s aim in searching for talent was for his father’s studio. When he initiated his career in singing, he was given the name “El Torito” Lupillo Rivera. In 1999, Rivera started using his name as Lupillo in his songs. He signed a contract with Sony Discos and achieved immense fame. Rivera got a Premios lo Nuestro award.
- Rivero received several awards in his career, including Grammy nominations, and even won one for his excellent work, Tu Esclavo y Amo, in 2010. He became a coach in the first season of La Voz, a Mexican singing competition show, in 2019. His online accounts have gathered colossal popularity, and he even has online merchandise operating through his social media accounts. His Facebook account alone has 3.7 million followers.
What is the physical appearance of Lupillo Rivera?
Rivera is a tall 5 ft 9 inches man weighing 78 kgs. He stays fit and has a moustache and beard. Rivera has black eyes and mostly appears with a clean, shaved head. According to the US size chart, his body measurements are 44-32-39 inches with a shoe size of 10.
What is the relationship status of Lupillo Rivera?
Rivera married Maria Gorola and had four daughters together-Arena Rivera, Abigail Rivera, Ayana Rivera, Angelica Rivera. After their divorce, he married again to Mayeli Alonso in 2006, and their daughter Guadalupe Karizma Rivera and son L’Rey Rivera were born. However, they got divorced in 2018. Rivera is dating Giselle Soto currently.
What is the net worth of Lupillo Rivera?
Rivera’s successful singing career was initiated in 1992 and has won several awards throughout his singing career. Moreover, his family is full of famous personalities, and he has had a musical background throughout his life. He was even awarded the prestigious Premios Lo Nuestra Award, the best music award for Latin music. His hit songs were worldwide acclaimed and have made a net worth of $12 million.
- Rivera wanted to become a restaurateur but gradually became interested in music.
- Rivera is also known as “El Toro del Corrido”.
- His uncle was a famous professional boxer, addressed as “El Toro Rivera” in Mexico.
- Jenni Rivera, the late singer and actress, was his elder sister.
View this post on Instagram