Hi, welcome to FamousFaceWiki. This article will cover everything about Lil Rel Howery like Networth, Biography, Personal Details, and so on.
So Let’s get started:
Lil Rel Howery (born December 17, 1979) is an American Actor, Comedian, writer & producer. He is best known for his iconic roles, likes “Robert Carmichael” in NBC’s television comedy series The Carmichael Show and as TSA Officer “Rod Williams” in the oscar-winning 2017 horror movie Get Out.
At the age of 19, he began his stand-up career by self-promoting and performing at The Lion’s Den in Chicago. He Worked as the house emcee at Jokes and Notes comedy club in Chicago. Also Performed at the NBC Diversity Showcase in Los Angeles and Aspen Showcase in New York.
He is originally from the West Side of Chicago. Milton went to Providence St.Mel School from fifth to ninth grade. He then continued in Crane High School. When he was in school, he wrote jokes and scripted a senior talent show, which inspired him to pursue a career in comedy. He played basketball in high school and was nicknamed Lil Rel. He married Verina Robinson, and they have two children together.
He Launched The Lil Rel Company in 2009 and 2012; he was named by Variety magazine as one of the Top 10 Comics to Watch.
Lil Rel Howery Biography:
Take a look at this quick table to learn briefly about Lil Rel Howery’s life:
|Name :||Milton Howery Jr.|
|Nickname :||Lil Rel Howery|
|Birthdate :||December 17, 1979|
|Birthplace :||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Education :||Crane High School|
- Lil Rel grew up on the west side of Chicago, where he gets an education from Providence St. Mel School. He then moved to Crane high school for further study. He used to write jokes and perform at a senior talent show.
- The appreciation he gets at the show further boosts his confidence and helps him decide his career as a comedian.
How he got the name Lil Rel?
- Lil Rel used to play basketball while he was in Crane high school, and while playing basketball, he reminded most people of his older cousin Darrel, and that’s how he was nicknamed Lil Rel.
- Let’s talk about how he become a successful actor and a comedian. Shall we?
- So he started his career as a comedian at a club called the Lion’s Den, where he would perform stand-up comedies.
- He soared up to fame when he made his television debut on the NBC reality show Last Comic Standing in January 2007. Then he appeared on P. Diddy Presents The Bad Boys of Comedy on HBO in the same year.
- Over the course of years, he got featured on several TV series and movies. Check out the complete list of TV shows & moves he is featured in :
- In 2007, He appeared on Reality Tv Show Last Comic Standing.
- In the same year, he appeared on “P. Diddy Presents: The Bad Boys of Comedy”.
- In 2015, he played the role of Bobby Carmichael in NBC’s TV show The Carmichael Show.
- In 2017, he played the role of Rod Williams in the horror movie Get Out.
- He appeared in 3 movies: Charlie in “Birdbox“, Dax in “Uncle Drew“, & Reggie in “Tag” in 2018.
- In 2019, he appeared in 3 movies: Demetrius in “Brittany Runs a Marathon“, Lucas’s dad in “Good Boys“, Alex (voice) in “The Angry Birds Movie 2“.
- Lil Rey has won 2017’s Best Comedic Performance “MTV Movies & TV Award” for Rod Williams in the horror movie Get Out.
- Lil Rel Howery is 5 feet and 8 inches tall and weighs approximately 78kg.
- His zodiac sign is Sagittarius. He has black coloured hair and dark brown coloured eyes.
Is Lil Rel from Chicago?
- Lil Rel was born in Chicago, and he is currently living in Chicago.
Lil Rel Howery’s Networth
- Lil Rel Howery’s net worth is estimated at $2 million as of 2018. His main source of income can be assumed as his profession as a comedian.
Social Media Profile
View this post on Instagram
Check out some of the Lil Rey facts:
- His biggest influences are Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor.
- He decided to become a comedian at the early age of 11.
- He has founded The Lil Rey Company in 2009, where he is working on animated cartoon series.
- Lil Rey was featured on Variety magazine as Ten comics to watch in 2012.