Who is Liam O’Brien?
Liam O’Brien is an American voice actor, writer, and director, best known as a regular cast of the play series Critical Role. He worked in the theatre during his early career before branching out into animation, video games, and film. He has been married to Amy Kincaid since July 6, 2002. They have two children.
He plays the role of Vax’ildan (“Vax”) and Caleb Widogast. Moreover, he is also featured in different video games, cartoons, and animes. His major anime roles include Gaara in Naruto, Vincent Law in Ergo Proxy, Captain Jushiro Ukitake in Bleach, Lloyd in Code Geass, Kenzo Tenma in Monster, and Nephrite Viz Media dub of Sailor Moon. In animation, he voices in shows such as Star Wars Rebels, Transformers: Robots in Disguise, Avengers Assemble, Wolverine and the X-Men, and Hulk and the Agents S.M.A.S.H.
He has been involved in many English-language adaptations of Japanese anime and is also a regular in numerous video games and cartoons. On May 28, 1976, in Weehawken, New Jersey, U.S., Liam O’Brien is 43 years old as of 2019.
|Full Name||Liam Christopher O’Brien|
|Date of Birth||May 28, 1976|
|Age||44 years old.|
|Birthplace||Weehawken, New Jersey|
|Weight||93 kg (in kilograms)|
205 lb (in pounds)
|Height||180 cm (in centimetres)|
5 ft 11 inches (in feet and inches)
1.80 m (in meters)
- Liam O’Brien was born Liam Christopher O’Brien on May 28, 1976, in Weehawken, New Jersey. He was raised by his Christina mother named Lois Wiltse O’Brien, who worked as an educator, quality assurance trainer & consultant.
- Moreover, He also has a sister named Cara. O’Brien started acting in high school and attended New York University Tisch School of the Arts after moving to New York.
Pic Credit- liamobr_ instagram
- He is a well-known American voice actor, writer, and director. Here at FamousFaceWiki, Liam trends for being a popular voice actor. He is from Belleville, New Jersey, and he is 44 years old as of 2020.
- Liam O’Brien is a well-known member of the Voice Actor club at FamousFaceWiki. He is also listed as a popular celebrity having a zodiac sign of Gemini.
- Often voices villainous characters (Gaara from Naruto, Illidan Stormrage from the Warcraft series).
- O’Brien’s characters have varied in terms of styles. He affirms that he plays characters that are typically insane or evil geniuses. However, he has also voiced comedic characters such as Fukuyama in Girls Bravo, where he said he would “break out in a sweat matching his level of nuttiness”.
- He describes Cudmore from Tales of Vesperia as “slightly unhinged”. In Darksiders, he voices the lead character War, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
- Liam O’Brien’s net worth: The ‘Critical Role’ series famed voice actor has an estimated net worth of around $1 Million – $5 Million. His main income source is his profession as a Voice Actor.
|Networth in 2019||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Networth in 2020||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Primary Income Source||Voice Actor (profession)|
How tall is Liam O’Brien?
- He stands at the height of 5 ft 11 inches tall and weighs approximately 93 kg. He has black coloured hair and green coloured eyes. His zodiac sign is Gemini.
Is Liam O’Brien married?
- He is married to Amy Kincaid, an American Voice actress popularly for being the voice of “Kotone Himekawa” character in the TV series To Heart and “Shirley Fenette” character in the TV Series Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion.
- The couple has 2 children.
- Liam O’Brien was born on May 28, 1976
- He is from Belleville, New Jersey.
- Liam O’Brien is an American voice actor, writer and voice director in the Los Angeles area.
- He has been involved in many English-language adaptations of Japanese anime and is also a regular in numerous video games and cartoons.
- His net worth is $1 Million – $5 Million.
- He is a well-known Voice Actor.
- He also has a self-titled YouTube channel.
Images: @voiceofobrien on Instagram
View this post on Instagram