Who is Krista Neumann?
Krista Neumann (born 10 October 1949) is an American actress, writer, and producer, best known for her role as Cindy in Silver Spoons (1982) and Dottie in Who’s the Boss? (1984). Neumann also become popular as the first wife of the popular American actor Scott Bakula. Her ex-husband, Scott, is popular for portraying the character of Sam Beckett on Quantum Leap and Captain Jonathan Archer on Star Trek: Enterprise. Furthermore, Scott has received four Emmy Awards nominations and a Golden Globe Award.
|Full Name||Krista Neumann|
|Date of Birth||10th October 1949|
|Birth Place||United States of America|
|Profession||American Actress, Writer, and Producer|
|Spouse||Ex-wife: Scott Bakula|
|Age||71 years old|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Ethnicity|
|Favourite Actor||Tom Hanks|
|Favourite Actress||Jennifer Lawrence|
|Favourite Food||Continental Food|
|Hobbies||Shopping and Travelling|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
- She is a famous American actress and producer of successful shows and movies. Famous for her role in the movie Silver Spoons. She is a household name in Hollywood owing to her superb work in the movie industry. She is also remembered as the first wife of Scott Bakula. For the uninitiated, Scott Bakula played primary roles in Quantum Leap and Star Trek: Enterprise TV series and has been nominated for the Emmys no less than four times. For his role in Quantum Leap, he received a Golden Globe Award. Krista’s acting profession meant that she and her husband could share the same stage. They both co-starred in the musical titled Nightclub Confidential. Krista is also a writer and producer.
- She began her career as a producer in the 90’s. Kristina Newmann started her career as a producer with the American romantic comedy series “That ’70s Show”. She produced the show from 1999 to 2006. Then, She produced the action comedy-drama series Chuck (2007 – 2012). Kristina’s popular works include her roles as Cindy in Silver Spoons (1982) and Dottie in Who’s the Boss? (1984). Moreover, she has made several stage appearances which include ‘Mayor’, ‘Baker’s Wife’, ‘Gay Divorce’, ‘Canterbury Tales’, and Annie.
- She was raised in a Christian home and is believed to have Czech ancestry. She was once the daughter in law of Sally Bakula and J.Stewart Bakula.
- She has been awarded for her great works like Gay Divorce, Bakers Wife, Mayor, Canterbury Tales, and Annie. She partly produced shows like The Real O’Neal, For the People, and the very successful How I met Your Mother.
How tall is Krista Neumann?
- Krista Neumann was born on 10th October 1949 in the United States of America. She is an actress-writer and producer.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65 m tall and weighs approximately 58 kg to 127 lbs. She has hazel coloured eyes and blonde coloured hair. Her zodiac sign is Taurus.
- Unlike her husband, there is a lot about Krista’s background that has not come to the media light, including her early education and teenage years. It is, however, known that she was raised in a Christian home and had roots in the Czech Republic. As a result of her marriage, Krista is the daughter-in-law of Sally Bakula and J. Stewart Bakula.
- Neumann belongs to the Czech ethnicity and holds an American nationality.
- Neumann, who is 70 years old, still appears young for her age. She is still healthy and able to move around, which many people her age cannot do. However, her ageing signs are visible in the form of wrinkles on her face. Her blue eyes are one of her distinguishing facial features. She also has blonde hair that she keeps short.
Krista Neumann Net Worth
How much is Krista Neumann worth?
- She is a popular American actress known for portraying the characters in Silver Spoons and Who’s the Boss? Successfully. In 2020, She had an estimated net worth of USD 1 million.
- Krista Neumann was married to Scott Bakula. However, the marriage didn’t go well. As a result, the couple got separated. She has 2 children named Chelsy Bakula (born 1984) and Cody (born 1991).
- Currently, she is a single mom and is not engaged or married. Neuman’s parents were Jewish.
- Currently, Krista Neumann lives with her children in Los Angeles, California.
- Krista Neumann is a household name in Hollywood, gaining to her superb work in the movie industry. She is famous for producing the movie Silver Spoons.
- Hollywood has made stars out of ordinary people. Krista is one of those stars. She is a successful actress, but she gained fame after getting acquainted with the Hollywood star Scott Bakula, a four-time Emmy nominee and Golden Globe winner.