Is Keke Wyatt planning to make her comeback with a music album on Youtube? Know her insight Career details, Age, Net Worth, and More about her life.
Who is Keke Wyatt?
A well-known music artist Ke’Tara Shavon Wyatt is a renowned name by her stage alias Keke Wyatt. In the year 2000, she got famous with her fellow R&B singer Avant who also collaborated. Synonymously, she released her debut studio album in the year 2001 titled “Soul Sista.”
|Birth Name||Ke’Tara Shavon Wyatt|
|Born||10 March 1982(39 years old)|
|Profession||American R&B singer, songwriter, and television personality|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (167 cm)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Husband Name||Zachariah Darring (m. 2018)|
|Children Name||Ке’Маr Vоn Fоrd, Кеndаll Міguеl Fоrd, Ке’Yоѕhі Веllа Fоrd, Ке’Rіаh Dаrrіng, Wуаtt Fоrd, Rаhјаh Ке’ Моrtоn, Ке’Таrаh Vісtоrіа Моrtоn, Кеуvеr Wуаtt Моrtоn|
|School||Shortridge High School, Indianapolis|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Profile||Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube|
|Genre||R&B, Souls, Pop, Gospel|
What is the reason behind the Success Story of Keke Wyatt?
- Wyatt was already a performer since her childhood, as she performed publicly when she was only 5 years old. She realized that she had an inborn talent when she was in her teenage years, and from then, she started performing with other girl groups.
- She was continuously preparing for her albums, but she got her breakthrough from the song “My First Love” when she collaborated with the famous R&B singer Avant. However, this was released two years later with his single called “My Thoughts” in 2001.
- After that, she did her first single, “Used to Love ”, which was popular but did not impact the audience. Her second single was with Avant titled “Nothing in This World,” which peaked at number 4 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks chart, with number 35 in Rhythmic Top 40 chart and lastly on number 27 the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- In 2004 she signed a contract with the Cash Money Records/Universal Motown Records and changed her recording label with MCA Records. She made her solo debut with the album “Soul Sista,” a platinum album released on the 13th of November. This album peaked at number 33 on Billboard 300 chart. This album sold its copies for around one million.
- She first featured in a television show, “R&B Divas: Atlanta,” which aired in 2017, and the concept of the show was to feature the lives of five topping R&B singers in the year 1990. This show lasted for three seasons, and Wyatt was also part of all three seasons.
What is the physical appearance of Keke Wyatt?
- She has a significant 5 feet 5 inches(168 cm)of height and has around 55 kg body weight.
What is the relationship status of Keke Wyatt?
- She remarried to an ordained minister Micheal Ford in the year 2010. As her Ex-husband, Rahmat Morton was abusive to her and her children, the couple split in 2001. From her previous marriage, she had two children. From his previous marriage, Ford had one child, and now the couple has two children together. The couple together has five children.
What is the Net Worth of Keke Wyatt?
- Keke Wyatt’s net worth is around $5 Million.
- The birthday of Keke Wyatt is on 10th March.
- Wyatt is 39 years old.
- Keke advertises for anti-domestic violence organizations, and in NCADV, she is the spokesperson.
- To support her son, who was battling cancer, she shaved her head.
View this post on Instagram