Kajal Aggarwal is an Indian film actress, model and brand endorser. Kajal Aggarwal was born and brought up in a Punjabi family settled in Mumbai. She pursued her graduation in mass media, with specialization in marketing and advertising, from Kishinchand Chellaram College.
Before starting her film career, she had acted in commercials as a model, later she established her acting career in the Telugu and Tamil film industries. Aggarwal made her acting debut with the 2004 Bollywood film Kyun! Ho Gaya Na… in a camero role. Her first Telugu debut film release in 2007 Lakshmi Kalyanam. In the same year, she starred in the box office hit Chandamama, which earned her recognition. The 2009 historical fiction Telugu film Magadheera marked a turning point in her career, earning her critical acclaim.She made a comeback to Bollywood in a lead role with Singham (2011) which was a blockbuster.
Aggarwal endorses a large number of popular brands. She has endorsed brands like Samsung, Lux, Dabur. Greem Trends, a leading Salon Brand in India. She is winner of “Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Women 2016 “.
She will be seen in remake of Bollywood film Queen titled as Paris Paris.
In 2017 she played the leading role in the movie Vivegam. She again bagged the leading role in the Telegu movie MLA. She also starred in the movie Kavacham which was another Telegu hit. She starred in the movie Comali in 2019.
Kajal Aggarwal’s Basic Personal Info
|Born||19 June 1985 (35 Years)|
|Profession||Actress, Brand Endorser|
|Height||5ft 5in ,165 cm,1.65 m|
|Weight||55 kg,121 lbs|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Father||Vinay Aggarwal (Enterpreneur)|
|Mother||Suman Aggarwal (Confectioner)|
|Net Worth||5.3 million USD|
|Debut Movie||Kyun! Ho Gaya Ns… (2004)|
Telugu: Lakshami Kalyanam (2007)
|School||St. Anne’s High School, Mumbai|
|College||Jai Hind College, Mumbai|
K.C. College, Mumbai
|– Waist||24 inches|
|– Biceps/Hips||35 inches|
|Favorite Food||Snacks, sweets, Indian, continental, Hyderabadi biryani|
|Favorite Film||Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge|
|Favorite Destination||Goa, Kerela|
|Favorite Color||White, Red, Blue|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Nagaarjun and Mahesh Babu|
|Favorite Actress||Kajol, Katrina Kaif, Nayantara|
Hobbies, Likes & Dislikes
|Hobbies||Dancing, yoga, reading|
View this post on Instagram
Aggarwal represents Celebrity Cricket League as a brand ambassadors. She endorses several retail and jewelry stores in south India — RS Brothers in Hyderabad, Sri Lakshmi Jewellery in Puducherry and AVR in Salem. She has endorsed brands like Samsung, Lux, Dabur. Greem Trends, a leading Salon Brand in India. She has featured in television advertisements along with Karthi endorsing Bru instant coffee.
Controversies & Interesting Facts
- Kajal landed in controversy when Udhaynidhi Stalin, a leading producer and actor, approached the Tamil Film Producer’s Council claiming that Kajal Aggarwal hasn’t returned Rs 40 lakhs, which she had taken as advance to act in a film, Nanbenda with him.
- Kajal targeted Ileana’s foreign boyfriend and says it’s not India’s culture that infuriated and upset Ileana. In return, Ileana says that Kajal is not in my competition.
- Kajal’s semi-nude picture on the cover of a FMH magazine has evoked controversy; later actress goes on to say that her photo was fabricated.
- Kajal’s liplock scene with Randeep Hoodain ‘Do Lafzon Ki Kahani’ created huge controversy as Kajal goes on to say that she wasn’t aware of the kissing scene but, later she accepted it.
- Kajal had said that the Telugu film industry has treated heroines with more regard than the Tamil film industry which always looked up to and cared for the ‘heroes’.
- She has a best friend actress Ms. Tamanna Bhatiafrom the Tollywood industry.
- She has fear of dogs.
- Aggarwal supports PETA’s initiative to Ban Animal Circuses to stop torture faced by animals there.
- A wax figure of Kajal Aggarwal was put to display in the Madame Tussauds Singapore which made her the first actress from South India to have a wax statue.
- 2013 – SIIMA Award for Best Actress (Critics) – Tamil for Thuppakki
- 2013 – Youth Icon of South Indian Cinema
- 2011 – CineMAA Award for Best Actress – Telugu for Brindaavanam (2010)
- 2013 – CineMAA Award for Best Actress -Tamil for Thuppakki (2012)
- Vijay Award for Favourite Heroine-For Thuppakki (2012)
- Edison Awards for The Gorgeous Belle of the year (2016)
- Fashion Icon of the year & Most Popular Female celebrity on Social Media
- Femina Penn Shakti Awards 2013
- Femina Power List South 2016
- “Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Women 2016 ” -Telugu
|Phone Number||Not Share Publicly|
|Mobile Number||Not Share Publicly|
Social Media Profile