Kainaat Arora is an Indian model turned actress. She was born on 2 December 1986 in Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh. She was born in a Punjabi family. Her father’s name is Madan Lal Arora. She has sung in Malayalam films. Before joining the film industry, she had done merchandising from the prestigious National Institute of Fashion Technology. She made her acting debut in the Bollywood comedy film Grand Masti. She played the role of Marlow. It was a comedy film and a 100 crore blockbuster film.
She also appeared in Mankatha and Khatta Meetha and sang in Malayalam films. In 2015, she made her Malayalam debut with Lailaa O Lailaa; in the same year, she also appeared in a Punjabi film Faraar. Kainaat Arora is very famous in the Punjabi film industry. She had done several movies such as Jagga Jiunda E (2018), Kitty Party (2019) and Tipsy (2020) in the Punjabi language. She has done commercial advertisements for Cadbury, Lux, and Maruti.
After completing her schooling, she decided to do a bachelor’s in Merchandise. She started her career in modelling and tried to make her step towards becoming an Actor. She has also worked with many famous designers. With modelling, she strengthened her dream towards Bollywood actors.
She has also appeared in ‘Welcome Back.’ When she moved to Mumbai, where she judged the Miss Kerala Pageant, she met Priyadarshan, and then she got an opportunity to take a step closer to the industry. Before she started acting, she was highly active in the modelling industry. She ventured into the showbiz industry. When she was modelling in Delhi, she used to get the highest payment. She established herself most popular actor and highest-paid actress.
Kainaat Arora’s Basic Personal Info
Later named Kainat Arora
|Born||2 December 1986 (34 Years)|
|Country||Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Height||5ft 5in ,165 cm,1.65 m|
|Weight||60 kg,132 lbs|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Father||Madan Lal Arora|
|Net Worth||1-4 million USD|
|Debut Movie||Hindi- Grand Masti (2013)
Malyalam- Lailaa O Lailaa (2015)
Telugu- Mogli (2015)
Punjabi- Faraar (2015)
|School||St. Mary, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|College||National Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi|
|– Chest/Bra||34 D|
|– Waist||26 inches|
|– Biceps/Hips||37 inches|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Favourite Film||Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Vishwatma|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favourite Actress||Divya Bharti|
Hobbies, Likes & Dislikes
|Hobbies||Doing Yoga, Dancing, Shopping|
Controversies & Interesting Facts
- She is the second cousin of late actress Divya Bharti.
- Before joining the film industry, she had done merchandising from the prestigious National Institute of Fashion Technology.
- She has also judged a Miss Kerala pageant, where she met Priyadarshan and got the opportunity to make it big time on the Silver screen.
- At the age of 6, she aspired to become an actress in future. She got inspired by her cousin Divya Bharti’s success.
- Kainaat Arora’s zodiac sign is Taurus.
- She made her debut with the Grand Masti movie.
- She also worked in Malayalam movies.
- Kainaat wanted to be an actress from her childhood.
- She competed with 200 girls for Grand Masto lead role opposite Vivek Oberoi.
- She was denied a visa to Germany because her real name is Charu, and also she had a false date of birth on her document.
- She received 30 lakh for a 3 minutes performance on New Year eve in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- She also appeared in Khalli Balli in 2019.
- She starred in a music video Totta by Meet Bros and Sonu Nigam, in 2018.
|Phone Number||Not Share Publicly|
|Mobile Number||Not Share Publicly|
Social Media Profile