Justina Valentine (born 14 February 1987) is a singer, songwriter, rapper, and model from New Jersey, USA. She was blessed to born into a family of musicians. She was really talented in her childhood days. Not only was she a good singer, but she also was an excellent dancer. She tried theatre at an early age, and that progressed her ability to perform on the stage.
She is also famous for releasing the EP ‘Valentine’ and the mixtapes ‘Route 80,’ ‘Red Velvet’ and ‘FEMINEM.’ On television, Valentine appears as a regular cast member on the sketch comedy ‘Wild ‘N Out’. She also appeared on the reality game show ‘The Challenge: Champs vs Stars.’ As a singer, the American artist has been a part of several tours to date.
She began to garner acclaim following her 2012 performance at the VANS Warped Tour. She put out a mixtape that year called Route 80 and a 2013 EP titled Valentine the following year.
She is really popular on Instagram with more than 3.5 million followers, and she also has more than 570,000 subscribers on YouTube. She became famous for her collaboration with the rapper Fetty Wap named “Candyland”. She is also famous for her cast on the famous improv show Wild ‘N Out. Discover more about her Age, Height, Weight, Relationship, Networth, and Full bio down below.
|Born||14 February 1987 ( 33 years old )|
|Height||168 cm (in centimetres)|
1.68 m (in meters)
5 feet 7 inches (in feet and inches)
|Weight||57 kg (in kilograms)|
126 lbs (in pounds)
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Profiles||Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube|
What is Justina Valentine’s famous for?
- Musician – Justina Valentine is a popular singer, model, songwriter, and rapper. She is known for her witty lyrics, catchy hooks, and audiences phrase her chorus to be irresistible. She has also gained popularity for her fashion attire in her music videos. She is regarded as “Queen of the Underground”. Her famous single includes “Candy land”, “Unbelievable”, and “All the Way”.
- Her musical journey started in 2012 when she released her first mixtape name Route 80. Her couple of songs got quite admirable reviews, and she was encouraged to continue. Then in 2013, she released her first EP named “Valentine”, which debuted at no 38 in iTunes R&B charts. The song “Candyland” with Fetty Wap was a super hit, and Justina began to gain the popularity she deserves. One year later, she released her second mixtape titled “Red Velvet”. She released her highly praised studio album “Scarlett Letter”.
- TV Host – She also joined MTV improv comedy show ‘Wild ‘N Out‘ for season 8 in 2016 and she has appeared regularly on the show since then. She hosted another MTV show named singled out with fellow rapper Conceited. She has also participated in the MTV reality series “The Challenger”. She has also hosted a couple of other shows in 2019 such as “Basic to Bougie’, “Liplocked”, and “Justina Makes Over Your Man”.
- Famous Tours – She was also part of several popular musical tours. Some of the most popular tours are; Vans Warped Tour, Relieved Tour. Scarlett Letter Tour and “Hate Us Cuz They Ain’t Us Tour”.
- How tall is Justina Valentine? Justina stands at the height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs about 57 kg. The “Wild ‘n Out” cast member has red-coloured hair and blue coloured eyes. She is regarded as one of the most fashionable artists, and her signature attire is vibrant red-coloured tresses.
- From the early days, she was a talented singer and dancer. She did theatre from an early age which helped in her level of stage level performance. Fans admire her confident personality, and she has a perfect sense of humour.
- Is Justina Valentine in a relationship? Currently, Justina Valentine is not in a relationship, and she is still single. But she was involved in a romantic relationship in the past, but she kept her love life private, and not much has been known about her previous boyfriend.
- What is Justina Valentine’s net worth? Her source of income is based on brand deals, hosting of her shows, paid sponsorship, and her YouTube channel. She earns approximately $15,000 annually on brand deals, and her shows and salary result in approximately $100,000 per year. In 2020, her net worth was estimated to be $1.5 million.
View this post on Instagram
- She was deep in controversy when pictures were leaked online of her kissing a girl. Later the girl was known as Sommer Ray. Fans were visibly upset that she kept her sexuality, and many were confused if she was bisexual.
- She used to dance in the theatre in her early days.
- She released her first mixtape in 2012.
- She was the first cast for MTV comedy improv show “Wild ‘N Out” Season 8 in 2016.
- Her most hit single was “Candyland” with Fetty Wap.
- She got into a controversy when her pictures kissing Sommer ray was released online.
Image Credit: @JustinaValentine Instagram