Jordan Fish is an English musician and a producer. He is best known as a Keyboardist, and backing vocalist for British rock band Bring Me The Horizon. Jordan Fish was born on June 26, 1986 (age 35) in England. He is a celebrity pianist. His successful albums are Sempiternal (2013), amo (2019), That’s the Spirit (2015), Live at the Royal Albert Hall (2016) and 2004 ‑ 2013 (2017). Jordan has a huge influence on the band’s musical style as he started his career in the band with the 2013 album Sempiternal. The album became a huge hit, and fans enjoyed the musical presence of Jordan in the music.
He was previously the keyboardist in a band called Worship. He then became a Bring Me the Horizon session musician before becoming a full-fledged group member in January of 2013. He officially joined the band in 2013 and is the keyboardist, backing vocalist and synthesizer player. He helped create their fourth studio album, ‘Sempiternal’, and is known to have a big influence on the band’s musical style.
In addition, he and Oliver Sykes do the main work in the songwriting process. Before joining Bring Me The Horizon, which leads to his greatest success, he played in a Worship band. Jordan then started to play as a session musician of Bring Me The Horizon before becoming a real member. Moreover, he is married to his wife Emma Fish, with her he has two wonderful children called Eliot George Fish (*2016) and Eden Elizabeth Fish (*2019)
- Jordan was born on June 26, 1986, in England. He was very fond of music since his childhood.
- Educational details about Jordan is not available.
- Jordan Fish started his musical career by joining the band called Worship in 2011.
He left the band in 2013 and started writing for Bring Me The Horizon’s album Sempiternal.
- Later, he was announced as a permanent member of Bring Me The Horizon replacing the band’s guitarist Jona Weinhofen.
- Fish helped in the creation of their fourth studio album ‘Sempiternal’ and is known to have a big influence on the musical style of the band. Additionally, he and Oliver Sykes do the main work in the songwriting process.
- He is joined by Oliver Sykes ( vocalist ), Lee Malia (Guitarist), Matt Kean (Bass player) & Matt Nicholls ( Drummer) in Bring Me The Horizon.
- In 2013, Fish was nominated for the Best Keyboardist in the Alternative Press Reader poll.
- In an Interview with sound, Jordan revealed that he was highly influenced by bands like Deftones, Linkin Park, and Slipknot, whereas the ‘Radiohead’ band caught his attention into the realm of Electronic music.
- Prior to becoming a member of Bring Me The Horizon, Fish played in a band called Worship. Jordan then started to play as a session musician of Bring Me The Horizon before becoming an official member.
- Jordan Fish is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs approximately and weighs about 60 kgs.
- His zodiac sign is Cancer.
- He appears to be quite tall in stature if his photos, relative to his surroundings, are anything to go by.
- Jordan is married to Emma Fish. They have a son named Eliot George Fish (born in 2016) and a daughter named Eden (born in 2019).
- His son suffered from a brain haemorrhage at 4 days old and happily recovered from it.
- Jordan Fish’s net worth is estimated at $100k – $1M.
- His main income source is from his profession as a Keyboardist in Bring Me The Horizon band.
- Keyboardist, backing vocalist, and synthesizer player for the British metalcore band Bring Me The Horizon. He was nominated for Best Keyboardist in the 2013 Alternative Press readers poll.
- He also makes money through BMTH merchandise sales.
Social Media Profile
View this post on Instagram